“Fabulous!”

Old Hickory Steak House
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The steak is always amazing, this restaurant has been consistent throughout the years. The staff is super friendly, love the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Very simple menu and basic decor, but great steaks! You can get steaks, salads and potatoes and that's about all. But if you are in the mood for a good steak, this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Simple menu of steak, potato, salad and bread but oh so GOOD. Tried the NY strip tonight. Delicious. Definitely worth checking out if you are passing through town.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I repeatedly received recommendations this was the best steak place in MS. First the outside of the building is not impressive except there is usually a line out the door . This was the case when we arrived and almost left thinking it was going to be a long wait. However the line did move quickly. Once inside I will say this is a rustic type of place so if you are looking for a fancy place to have dinner this would not be your place. Instead if a laid back place with excellent stake is what you are looking for then come on in and enjoy! I was a visitor to the state so I haven't tried a lot of the steak houses, so I can not stated its the best in the state, but I can say this is one of the best steaks that I have had, and I am a steak lover so to get my endorsement is difficult to achieve and yes I recommend the Old Hickory Steak House for a great steak.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Steaks are great! The menu is very no frills with a basic iceberg lettuce salad and baked potato. Casual atmosphere. Go early as there are large crowds