All reviews front desk big shout each morning the hotel is clean candy joe housekeeping accommodations lady inns facility
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

Went to Columbus MS for a family reunion. Fairfield Inn was conveniently located and although the hotel seemed full that weekend, the staff was very attentive and professional. There were other cheaper hotels but family that lived there said they were just that...cheap. My mother was in the hotel industry for years and even she was impressed with there service.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
RDMC, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

Dear chuckad2

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus! We are so pleased that you found our staff attentive and professional. Please come back and see us again soon the next time you visit Columbus!

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at The Fairfield Inn and Suites and had the most positive experience. I redeemed my Marriott rewards points for a night at their hotel due to the location's proximity to Starkville. I really was impressed. The hotel is five years old but looked so fresh, clean, and attractive that I thought it just opened. The room was very well equipped with refrigerator and microwave. The bedding was exceptional. When I got into bed I thought I was on a cloud. It was so comfortable. I really think the mattress and pillows were premium quality (Marriott quality). Staff was very friendly. Everything about the stay was positive. Furnishings were beyond my expectations. I thought Fairfield was the mid grade Marriott hotel in their fleet of hotels. I think this Fairfield ranks up there with some of the nicest Marriots I have stayed in. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbie D

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus! We are so pleased that you had a positive experience. Thank you so much for using your hard earned points with us. Please come back and see us again soon the next time you are in Columbus!

Reviewed November 4, 2016

Very nice hotel, recently built. Although I did not get to eat there due to an early start time, they serve complimentary breakfast. Free wifi and very close to all the eateries which is very convenient. Not sure if anyone could hear me walking around below, but I felt like an elephant walking around, so for you light sleepers the third floor would probably be best. One thing I did not like was the price hike after the first day. And because of that I had to look elsewhere for my next week stay.

Room Tip: The even number rooms are away from the expressway for those who have a preference for quieter room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear cameara

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus! We are so pleased that you found our hotel very nice and our location convenient. We are so pleased that we could be of service to you during your relocation to Columbus.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We checked in after 9pm so we weren't there very long. It was dark but the hotel was easy to find. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and quiet. The wifi worked great and the beds comfortable. No complaints!

Room Tip: We had the first floor but it was still quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Very clean and well keep hotel. We came in after a long night of football and was greeted with a smile the from the hostess. The room was all that we expected. The beds were wonderful, and sleep better then my own. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple