All reviews spacious rooms in town family reunion great hotel laundry room loved this hotel within walking distance starbucks coffee staff was friendly enjoyed our stay fries excellent customer service shopping and restaurants yogurt wonderful stay first choice recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Our stay at this location was great for us. The staff, room, food, workout facility, and overall experience was outstanding. I will definitely use this place as my destination location in this area for future trips.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I enjoy my stay at Hotel, staff are so nice, polite and kind behaviour, Also support for need in unexceptable emergency, Ms Nicole and her staff help me in my need, the guy Mr. Robert help unforgotable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Checked out of one bad experience hotel and ended up here at the Hyatt. Man I could have kicked myself in the rear. After the hostess checked me in I took my carry on bag and got to the room and took it all in. Should have came here 1st.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We had a three night stay while visiting our son at the Air Force Base. The hotel is an excellent value with big rooms and very nice bathrooms. The staff are eager to help and to please. The Breakfast is also quite good. My only complaint was the work out room temperature control doesn't function and it gets too warm during your workout.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt Place offers good quality at a reasonable price. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bathrooms have a walk-in shower if more than adequate size. The only reproach I have is that the toilet seat, like 90% of all hotel toilets is not tight and rotates willy-nilly when you sit down. Breakfast offered is a cut above. A good choice.

Date of stay: August 2018