All reviewsindoor poolbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelbig roomlonghorn steakhousenight's sleepfront desk ladyfelt safewould stay here againcomfortable bedsparking lotwafflesmississippi statebreakfast was deliciousfamily visitwould recommend this hotel to anyoneconvenient location
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We stayed 3 nights the room was comfortable and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Motel is a little dated, but was very clean. We were worried about noise, but we were pleasantly pleased with how quiet it was.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of everyone at Best Western we would like to thank you for staying with us. We will continue to strive to provide great customer service. If you need any assistance in the near future please give me a call.

Michella Harris

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Alarm for room next door woke me up before 5 am. Front desk blamed the fact that room was adjoining. Well, then don't assign adjoining. Rooms are nicely remodeled. Bed comfortable. Was given handicapped room. High toilet.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have endured during your stay with us. If your recall, when I checked your in you were concerned about the exterior property, I gave an option to cancel with no charge, but you declined and stayed. To make you more at ease I put you as close to the lobby as possible, and the only room I had available on such short notice is the adjoining room. I do hope you choose to give Best Western another try. If you need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to call.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

During my stay, I had a unique situation. The General Manager handled my issue, after normal business hours, while she was off-site, with compassion and professionalism. She is truly a valuable asset, that sets the standard in personalized conscious professional customer service. Refreshing to find in Columbus, MS.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm delighted to hear that your stay was rewarding. Thank you for the great compliments you have given to our employees and our hotel. I do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Older styled property with room doors to the outside, but well cared for & updated. Good value for us. Would recommend to others. Was a little concerned when the lobby was locked & we had to communicate with the clerk through the hole in the window. But no trouble while we were there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I can understand your concerns when talking to the Front Desk Agent through the night window. But most exterior properties do close the lobby at 10pm. But I can assure your were in a safe, and quiet area. Columbus is a great place to grow and raise families.

If you need any assistance in the future please give me call.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Sharon the manager is always so kind and helpful. Michelle at the front desk is always very accommodating! Highly recommend Columbus Best Western! Every time in Columbus I stay there! Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sharon C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for that review. We at the Best Western will continue to strive for great customer service. Your review is uplifting and encouraging .

Have Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!