“Great!”

Thai Hut
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Como
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Authenitic Thai food with a large selection of beer and a nice atmosphere. What's not to like? ............

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My wife and I stopped for a late lunch at Thai Hut over the Fourth of July weekend and were amazed to find this level of perfection in the rediscovered community of Como, MS. We love good Thai cuisine, and this is one of the best kept culinary secrets we have found in the South. The quality and presentation are superior to what we have enjoyed in the many Thai restaurants we have been to in New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Phuket! Larry and Peach Cullinane are an amazing couple with an amazing story that brought them from Bangkok to Como years ago, and their Thai Hut is a success story in every sense of the word. From the TomKha soup that was purely scrumptious, with all the right spices, crisp cabbage, carrots, shrimp and chicken with an unbelievable base, to the crunchy egg rolls and pot stickers with a superb home-made version of soy sauce that goes far beyond the ordinary,
we knew we were on to something very good. The drunken noodles with shrimp
and Hut Curry were outstanding and capped off with Peach's own sticky rice with mango. Thai Hut is now on our go-to list, and we shall return.

1  Thank Vralitigator
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing that a small town like Como has a Thai restaurant! My three sisters and I just had a wonderful meal at Thai Hut before I head back to North Carolina. The owner gave great suggestions for appetizers and the recommendation was spot on. We had an order of egg rolls (4) which were hot and crispy and an order of pot stickers (6) that were very tasty. He also suggested that we order family style so we shared three entrees: Pineapple Fried Rice, Drunken Noodles and Garlic Wok. All three were delicious and each of us was very satisfied. I plan on eating here on my next visit back home. A must try place and well worth the drive from Hernando. Next time I will have to try the coconut soup; it has rave reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

A wonderful husband and wife.............that's the staff..........she is great in the kitchen and he will wait on you like you are a star

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

The yellow chicken curry was extremely flavorful. Food was fresh and cooked to order. My daughter had the pineapple combination fried rice and cleaned her plate. I also enjoyed the roti plain paired with my chicken curry. Service was good and the ambiance was welcoming. I'll definitely return.

Been to Thai Hut? Share your experiences!