“Very nice hotel, great service!”

Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Texas
“Very nice hotel, great service!”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Hotel is way in the back, right across The Grands movie theather ( which you can see from I10). Address:
11471 Cinema Drive, D Iberville, MS 39540 couldn't find it w gps, it's also right besides a papa johns. Hotel is fairly new 2010, rooms are very nice, AC is cold, beds are very comfy. Stayed at this hotel on the way back to Texas after several days in Disney World, FL. I highly recomend this Marriott if you are looking for a hotel in this area.

Lots of restaurants close by, an Applebee's, red robin, Wendy's and more..... I went to Samurais Japanese, it's very good. Try the teriyaki combo steak n shrimp, it was good.

Jessica in the front desk was great and very helpful. This is a wonderful Courtyard by Marriott and will definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants close by, a Target store, gas stations. All you might need in less than a mile a...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank TX0810

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Flora, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2012

This is a wonderful place to stay while visiting the Biloxi area. It's only 5 minutes away from the beach and casinos. The area around this hotel had a lot to offer including restaurants, movie theater, bowling alley and more. We had an awesome time here and will definately plan to stay here again!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Shunessa E
Baton Rouge, La
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Went to a show at the Hard Rock but didn't want to pay the outrageous price to stay there, so we decided on this hotel for a night. We were very pleased with the decor, amount of space in the room, bathroom was super clean and the mattress was wonderful! Very happy with my stay here & will come back whenever we're in the area. The hotel itself was a "new business concept" and had an awesome lounge area with lots of tv's & computers, a bistro & 24/7 Starbucks. The only thing that incovenienced me was breakfast is over at 10 & they don't serve lunch till 11, so I coldn't grab a bite to eat on our way out. Had to buy chips from the little side area where they sell ramen noodles & stuff like that.. but at least they have that option. Also- the area around the hotel has a movie theatre and several restaurants along a 2 lane highway- be prepared for traffic. But getting to the casino area only took us 10 mins.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank KLB8687
Niceville, Florida
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Outstanding customer service (both Leeanne and Jessica were amazing throughout our stay) and the room was huge! Across the street from a movie theater and within walking distance (maybe 200 yards or less) from both a Papa Johns pizza place and a yummy frozen custard shop called Bops.

Chose this hotel over others near Biloxi based on a phone conversation with the ladies at the front desk and certainly glad I did. Close to Biloxi and Gulfport shops and activities without the casino atmosphere. This recently constructed hotel is where we will stay when our travels take us back to this area.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank rwethereyet850
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Needed to stay overnight along I-10 because of a storm and wanted to be off the road. This place was so nice. It was super clean and the rooms are HUGE. Great price and the location is great. Our family will DEFINITELY stay here again when we are travelling and I will look for other Courtyard hotels along our route for future travels.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Kdgirltoo
Indiana
Reviewed 4 December 2011

We stayed at this hotel on two seperate nights within a week, Sun. Nov. 27 & Fri. Dec. 2 while staying in Biloxi while on vacation. The four nights in between we're spent at a local casino/hotel. It was like staying in two different hotels. The first night we had a 2nd floor twin double room facing the woods out back. This room was spacious and very quiet and clean. Even though the interstate is nearby, we never heard a hint of the traffic going by. It was probably the best nights sleep I've had in a long time while on vacation. I even mentioned to my wife that we would stay here all week if the rate was better,($97) even though we'd have to drive to every place we wanted to go. The second room (#402) was a king room facing the opposite direction toward the move theatre. It was very cramped and small. It seemed like we we're always having to move out of each others way most of the time. My wife went to use the iron before we went out. Luckily while putting the water in it for the steam, she noticed that something was not quite right and that there was something brown coming out from the steam holes. It appeared that someone had put what looked like coffe inside. I'd love to know who, Luckily they didn't get us with their joke. If your out there and read this review, feel free to drop me a note through Trip Advisor. I'd love to know what goes through someones mind to do something like this. Thankfully she didn't have it over any of our clothes. I know that this is not the fault of the Marriott staff at this location. Just make sure to check the irons from now on while on vacation. We found this room to be very niosy. It was right next to the stairs. Even though it didn't see a lot of action, when that door closes, it's like it's in your room. The interstate noise was also very bad for some reason. Interesting considering that this room is at the farthest end of the hotel away from it. This place does have the fastest wireless internet I've ever had in a hotel. I'd like to know the provider. I'd love to have it for my business. The hotel is located at the end of a very busy shopping area and the traffic can be every man for himself at times. The road designs always baffle me in areas like this. The roads never seem to match the rapid development of area The pool, I'm not sure about. We never looked for it. But, if you're looking for a free continental breakfast here like at Marriotts Fairfield Inn's, you won't find it here. Marriott Courtyard's now have something called a "Bistro". You can get breakfast here, along with a cocktail in the evening, but it will cost you. It seemed like everybody else thought of it like we did. There was hardly anybody in it every time we passed by. If it's a omlet you want, try the Waffle House down on the corner at Hyw. 15. I wasn't much of a Waffle House fan, but if there's a better one around Biloxi (there are plenty)for food and service, I'd like to see it. There are also many other lunch and evening dinner options in the area. If they had a free continental breakfast it would make the $97 a night we we're charged more inviting. Being a Marriott rewards member we will probably stay again when we return in the spring, It's still cheaper than staying in a casino on Friday night. you'd think that a rewards member would be able to get a better rate, but that's a rant for another time. Marriott, the "Bistro" may work in the big cities, but you may want to rethink it in a vacation town like this. P.S. If you stay at this property, ask for the twin double room if available. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. My wife and I still slept together in the same bed and used the second one for a staging area for the suitcases.

Room Tip: King rooms are very small, opt for the twin double.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ticner58Indiana
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is a really nice hotel. The beds were comfy and it was quiet. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Free parking. The Starbucks downstairs has a reasonable breakfast made to order but there was free coffee too. It was close to the casinos and the interstate. Lots of shopping nearby. Yes I will stay again. Nice pool, hot tub and exercise room included.

Room Tip: Maybe away from the interstate side and ask for a microwave room if you need one.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank gfarmer668
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
1.4 km away
6.9 km away
Hampton Inn Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi
#6 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Courtyard Biloxi North/D'Iberville? Share your experiences!