“Make your own delight”
Review of Gengis Grill - CLOSED

Gengis Grill
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Located directly behind Cheddar's in Dogwood Festival shopping center
Reviewed August 10, 2016

We take our family here and the kids love making their own concoctions of eats. They are aware of food allergies also, and that helps our nut allergic children have just the same amount of fun.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here before, and the food is always good. My only disappointment for the second time is that the service in the bar area
is slow. Because it is at the back, sometimes I think the server forgets that you are back there and you end up waiting a long time for service. I would recommend not be seated in the bar area.

Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

Had lunch at DFW airport, so I am grading on a curve.
Gengis Grill is way above average for airport dining.
The food is fresh and cooked as custom ordered. It is not "Fast Food".
It is expensive as all airport foid, but worth the price.

Reviewed October 8, 2015

First trip to a Genghis Grill. Having enjoyed the same basic experience on a Carnival Cruise (Mongolian Wok) I figured this would be a fun experience. I was not disappointed. The food was very well prepared and I like the large selection of meats and vegetables. Everything was then cooked excellently. The service was great as well.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

Went here a few times, and the first time you kind of have to get a feeling for it but once you do it's great. They have a huge selection of meats, veggies, seasonings, and sauces and you pick whatever you want in any combination you can think of. I love this place.