“GREAT HOTEL - WONDERFUL STAFF!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fulton
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“GREAT HOTEL - WONDERFUL STAFF!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Husband and I stayed two nights here - in town for concert at Itawamba Community College. The rates were very good - $86. per night (tax included) for Fri and Sat. Our room was super nice with comfortable beds, very clean, fridge,bottled water, pull out desk, comfortable chair, etc. Reading lamps at the bedside were great, very small, gooseneck, adjustable to where it shone only on your book and didn't bother anyone else! Breakfast was good..eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, cereal, juice, milk, fruit, etc. All staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hugo, Mn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

We read the reviews before booking this hotel and they were so right. It is a wonderful clean hotel. The staff is very attentive and helpful. Yummy cookies after checking in. Bottled water in the room. Nice reading lights above the beds. Laundry facilities. A great breakfast with hot selections of food plus the greatest fresh cinnamon rolls. We wish we could stay here longer. The beds were so comfortable and a nice quiet night. The breakfast room was amble for sitting and there were even lounge areas with nice tvs etc.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Colorado Springs, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

This hotel had the most amazing decor and super friendly staff. We loved our room! We were surprised to see a full size sofa in our room (see photo)! The was the most unusual hotel room we have stayed at - unusual in a very good way!

We had a full size sofa with round foot stool / table. Huge desk & TV area - the desk part was adjustable and moved away from the wall- all this in the front area. Then you walked into the next section which had a kitchenette complete with sink & dishes to cook with. To the left of that was a full size the bathroom.

Then there was a door - yes, a door to the bedroom! How neat is that!!! There was a closet, TV and 2 comfortable beds. The chair near the beds even had it's own TV tray/stand (see photo). There were even adjustable reading lamps on each side of the beds along with table lamps! The room was so big, you couldn't see into the front part of the room when lying in bed!

It was an amazing room!!!

At check in they offered us our choice of full-size snacks in a cute basket....full size candybars, chips, bags of nuts/fruit! There was also 2 free bottles of water in our room.

Visit the restrooms in the lobby also - they have a fancy sink & 2 toilet stalls with full size doors that close, making it's own room!

My only complaints are: Pool was closed but they didn't tell us why. Toilet paper was very, very thin and hard to wipe with. The temperature in the front room was nice but the bedroom area was much colder no matter what temp we set the thermostat on - it was like there were no heat to the bedroom area at all. They also had nice velvet curtains but when closed, the slit it made allowed light to come in against the wall which reflected off the glass of a picture on the wall which directed it back on the bed - it was so bright, it was like having a flashlight under the covers -- very strange reflection which I have never seen happen before ever.

If you get a chance, stay at this hotel - we LOVED it and will definately stay here again someday!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

We were on a long road trip from GA and could not make it to Memphis. So, we started looking for Holiday Inn Expresses off the highway. We came upon the one in Fulton by accident because we had to stop for gas and a bathroom break. Let me tell you... That was one lucky stop. I went in and asked Misty if she had any rooms. Misty was soooooooooo helpful. She assisted me and even told me in getting a King Bed Suite and even told me the best place to park so my car would be visible on the security cameras. The rooms are fantastic! they are clean and comfortable with a flat screen TV in each room. My room had a fridge and a microwave. The decor was really nice. My wife talked about it on the trip to Branson. The next day, prior to our leaving, I went downstairs to get breakfast. The breakfast was great. The family was still upstairs asleep and I attempted to take breakfast to them. Renee assisted me by giving me a tray.. She even took the time to walk me to the elevator and press the button for me. She did not have to do that. That is just great customer service! You can't teach this! The staff at this hotel should be cloned! Even though it would be out my way, if I have any reason whatsoever to go in that direction in the future, rest assured, I will stay at the Fulton Holiday Inn!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

Our family loved this hotel and the staff was amazing especially Curtis and the beautiful lady in the kitchen who helped clean up my daughter's chocolate milk. My daughter wanted our house to look like the hotel! Book light made a great night light for the kids!

• Stayed November 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

The best Holiday Inn and Express I've stayed at yet. Lovely suites. Comfortable and trendy. Pool even had blue lights. Nice, fun twist.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

We were visiting the University of Mississippi during a football weekend and could not find a place in Oxford or Tupelo...and I am so glad we could not! This hotel was an easy drive to Oxford and so nice. We stayed in a suite which was perfect since we were traveling with my teenage step-daughter and her friend. My husband and I stayed in the bedroom with a king size bed and the teenagers slept on the pull-out sofa in the living area. Having the two rooms worked so well as we all had our own space and flat screen TVs as well.

As soon as we walked in the door, the air smelled so clean. The hotel is very modern and very clean. I can be a bit sensitive to noise, and I slept like a baby....even with two teenage girls in the next room! We could not have asked for better accomodations nor could we beat the price! Perfect stay!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
28.5 km away
28.0 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
28.8 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Tupelo

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!