“Interesting visit”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #55 of 67 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed November 29, 2017

We visited this restaurant for breakfast. There was only one other family there when we arrived. We were seated in a booth. I needed a few minutes to review the menu. The server gave me close to 10 minutes. She only came over after we started looking at her talking to another worker. There was a strange odor in the area where we sat. My husband said it smelled like old mop water. Next, we noticed ants on the wall and table so we moved to a booth that wasn't along the outside wall. After bringing our food, the server asked if we needed anything else. I replied ketchup and salt. She grabbed the ketchup from a table nearby, went to the kitchen and returned with salt in a small, plastic sauce cup. When she walked away, my husband grabbed the salt shaker from the same table the ketchup was on. The food was okay but I will never return to this Denny's based on the smell, ants and service.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly place, the food was grea koot. Nice and hot. The service was quick. Very clean place. Enjoyed our meal. Very filling meal.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The absolute worst service i have ever experienced.The server "male" was more inclined to conversing with the female staff. My family and i entertained the idea of this place while traveling through; a mistake, a big mistake. The service was horrible, we had to ask for silver ware ; napkins and refills on refreshments. The Turkey club with bacon was far from fresh , the bacon was old as well as lettuce; condiments were another courtesy ask to the server ...salt, pepper, mayo,ketchup for fries. As we decided to leave i decided to use the lavatory to wash up ...ONE OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN .Never again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017

We visited the restaurant about 2 Sunday's ago for breakfast. There were about 8-10 tables on the side we were seated and we waited for appox. 20 mins and no one every came to our table for drinks or nothing. We finally left after waiting another 5-7 minute. There was about 3 waitress on the floor so I can't understand why we could not be properly waited on.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2016

I received excellent service when I visited Denny's and I am glad they are under new management, hopefully the business will increase. Great customer service which has not been the case in the past.

Date of visit: November 2016