“I May Be Back”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #51 of 67 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Kudos to Pizza Hut! I haven't always been a fan but last night their pizza and service was on point. After ordering a thin meat lovers and a veggie, I got great service and pizza that was cooked well and looked great! Thanks to staff and cook!

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Called in my order. Went to pick it up and went to the bathroom. It was the filthiest place I have ever been in. Bathroom was so nasty.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I order over the phone one day with a coupon, went through the drive thru and the worker told me that couldn't figure how to use the coupon. She returned with the manager and the manager came to me and said I cant make it work. I was like well what do you want to do? They had given me a price over the phone with the discount, but now they cant make it work. What made me mad was she acted like its my fault and wanted me to pay the full amount! Why would I?? I told her she could keep the food and she called me a white b****!! So we haven't ate there since! hope they enjoyed my pizza too!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My family and I eat here very often when we are in the mississippi area. It took us 15 minutes to be seated and no one greeted us at the door!! Our waitress took our order and didn't even ask what kind of crust we wanted. When we received our pizza it was thin crust, "I dislike thin crust" My drink was never refilled!!! When we got done with our pizza, our wings finally came, and they were so crunchy and burnt"WASN'T WORTH THE WAIT" simply to say we WILL NOT be returning. Pizza hut needs new employees,all of them!!!!!!!!