“New Owner needs to attend to his business”
Review of Pasquale's Pizza

Pasquale's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 67 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Although I know this Richard guy has owned Pasquale’s for many years now, it is so disappointing that the food isn’t the same from the previous owner. The ham sandwiches makes you wonder “Where’s the Ham”? The last Calzone I had was not good and they forgot I ordered pepperoni. The pizza was eh... edible. Teenagers can’t stay off their phones long enough to give a crap your there to keep them employed. The sweet tea was good. Took an out of town friend once and had the buffet. Thank goodness that day it was ok. The Alfredo sauce was like water and didn’t stick to the pasta. I haven’t eaten there in months because I am tired of the disappointment. I could always try the burger menu, but sadly Pasquale’s was my favorite and I ate there once to twice a week. The price of the food and quality is low.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

American version of Italian food. It is okay. You order and pick your food up from the counter. Great for quick bite to eat. Child friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Two great long time establishments in Greenville. Can't beat the food, atmosphere and price. The lunch buffet is always a winner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I wanted a pizza but didn't want to spend that much or have that much food so I thought I would go with the calzone. Huge mistake, not only did it take an alarming amount of time to be served it was almost entirely bread. I could barely find any meat in it and the cheese wasn't that great. The worst part was the sauce was so runny that it just turned the whole thing soggy. It was like eating wet bread.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Great pizza buffet at lunch with great variety! Also, delicious calzones and roast beef sandwiches and hamburgers! Can't beat the root beer float!

Date of visit: January 2016