“Was to bland for me”

Yamato Steakhouse of Japan
Ranked #26 of 67 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I must admit I'm not big on these types of restaurants but have eaten at a few that had great flavors but this one just didn't. The rice was bland & chicken was nothing special. I did love the broccoli & zucchini but 1/2 was undercooked. I wouldn't go back but my son loves it & eats here often.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Good food. But they don't cook in front of you. Sushi is also good. No complaints. Not too expensive.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

Food is kinda salty
My daughter and fiancé love it
Not overpriced.
I like their sushi and soup
Nice to have this as an option

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Cooks can be seen preparing the stir fry dinners as well as grilled dishes. The butterfly shrimp is fried and is a crowd pleaser.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant it is really nice I love to get the jumbo shrimp with vegetables and add extra zucchini. The yum yum sause pairs perfectly with their fried rice. I also love to finish the meal with a fried ice cream. Its a little pricey but it's a great treat to have.

Date of visit: July 2015