Econo Lodge(Grenada)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$95
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2016

The moment I walked in the room, it had a horrible smell. Musty, stinking, dirty smell. I couldn't quite put my finger on it of what that smell was. The mattress had blood stains all over it and a big hole in the wall, like someone kicked their foot through it. I told my husband if we stayed here we would get very ill just by breathing in that horrible stink. So, we got our money back and went to another hotel.

Room Tip: If you stay here you will regret it.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty P
Reviewed December 9, 2015

This was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. It was old, which really wasn't the issue. The safety latch on the door was broken off and the dead bolt did not engage. The door itself looked as if it was recently kicked in. It wouldn't have taken much for someone to get in this room if they wanted to. There was an adjoining room door that I pushed the table in front of. I didn't feel safe in this room at all. My husband told me we could go somewhere else, but I just couldn't see us forking out money for another hotel. Will never stay here or another Relax Inn EVER!!! I'll sleep in my car first.

Room Tip: Just skip this hotel all together.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meesha73
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

We checked in late at night. First we noticed trash from previous occupant, sticky substance spilled along dresser, the odor was horrible, a/c barely worked, TV didn't work. Was told queen sized beds, they were fulls. After a few minutes in the beds, we felt like we were getting bit by fleas or something. We demanded our money back and left as we were all struggling with breathing and itching!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2015

Found this place after stopping at several other nearby places with surly desk clerks and were met by a cheerful fellow who accomodated our sleep needs easily. Rate was very reasonable, and the room was clean and nice. Enjoyed a quiet night of rest and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2015

We stayed here for one night. Nothing fancy but room was clean and bed was comfortable. Our non-smoking room smelled fine. It is a pretty bare-bones place but for 1 night it was fine and the price was good. I would stay there again (but not for longer than overnight)

Room Tip: breakfast was mostly cereal and prepackaged pastries. Not much but was OK with us for the price--
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends