All reviewsgulfport airportfront deskgreat place to stayrecommend this hotelacross the streetbusiness tripclean hotelthe hotel staffhome away from homestay there againnext morningconvenient locationsouthern hospitalitystaff was very friendlyoutlet mallfree breakfastbed was comfortable
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel; rooms, hotel food, location, parking, staff. However there is only 2 washers and 2 dryers for the entire hotel and the dryers are not that good. Otherwise for a short stay this place is good to go.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry J
Scout43802, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful comments!
We sincerely appreciate them!

Hope to see you soon.

Hospitably,
Charla Fontenot

Reviewed May 11, 2017

This hotel is dirty, the beds are in need of replacing, the staff could care less, it is not what you would expect from a Hilton property. If you would have seen what was under my bed, you wouldn't have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded May 12, 2017

We are so sorry for you poor experience, please except are sincere apologies.
We would value the opportunity to have you back at our property to ensure a wonderful stay.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

I had a wonderful stay with me being on the plane for such a long time in a layover to ride to the hotel in my wheelchair once I got up to my room at this beautiful very accommodating in the bed slept like a dream that's exactly what I needed thank you

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded May 11, 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our Team!

Reviewed May 6, 2017

A wonderful staff and so accommodating to our late arrival flying into Gulfport. The receptionist cared about our wellbeing and treated us so graciously. We were able to stay in our room till 1:00 to rest before having to travel by car 2 hours to return home that day of the 1st of May.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded May 9, 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our team!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This hotel offers a nice, clean room with everything in working order. They lobby, bar/restaurant and meeting rooms were also clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking. This was a pleasant experience and the price was a good value.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded May 9, 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our Team!