“A wonderful stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed 16 May 2017

My stay started off beautifully. I had checked into the hotel the day before much like I did on my airline. When I arrived there at the time I had specified when checking in, I was greeted by the cheerful staff. I gave them my printout with my confirmation number and after only 30 seconds or so I was handed the key cards to both the rooms I had reserved. The room was spacious and very clean. I was apprehensive about the location as it is literally across the street from the airport, but this was not a problem. The second day we opted to have breakfast at the hotel. All orders were served very timely and the sweet hostess gave us a huge dose of the Southern Hospitality that we love. I wanted to return the rental car the night before we flew out as we had an early flight and the front desk staff and the 24 hour shuttle driver arranged it with no problems. I woud greatly recommend this location to anyone staying in the Gulfport/Biloxi area on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PackednReady55
Scout43802, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for the very nice review. We certainly appreciate any and all feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards,
Charla Fontenot

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel; rooms, hotel food, location, parking, staff. However there is only 2 washers and 2 dryers for the entire hotel and the dryers are not that good. Otherwise for a short stay this place is good to go.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry J

Thank you for the wonderful comments!
We sincerely appreciate them!

Hope to see you soon.

Hospitably,
Charla Fontenot

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This hotel is dirty, the beds are in need of replacing, the staff could care less, it is not what you would expect from a Hilton property. If you would have seen what was under my bed, you wouldn't have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 May 2017

We are so sorry for you poor experience, please except are sincere apologies.
We would value the opportunity to have you back at our property to ensure a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I had a wonderful stay with me being on the plane for such a long time in a layover to ride to the hotel in my wheelchair once I got up to my room at this beautiful very accommodating in the bed slept like a dream that's exactly what I needed thank you

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 11 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our Team!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

A wonderful staff and so accommodating to our late arrival flying into Gulfport. The receptionist cared about our wellbeing and treated us so graciously. We were able to stay in our room till 1:00 to rest before having to travel by car 2 hours to return home that day of the 1st of May.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our team!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This hotel offers a nice, clean room with everything in working order. They lobby, bar/restaurant and meeting rooms were also clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking. This was a pleasant experience and the price was a good value.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with our Team!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I forgot to get tonic for my customer on the flight in from KGKY. Sunday morning at breakfast before the flight back home, I made an off the wall request and Annette, came to the rescue with two travel bottles of tonic. Above and beyond ! Thanks, Annette!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, I will share them with Annette and our Team!