Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
US$189
US$121
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$71
SleepInn
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$59
ClarionHotels
US$129
Home2.com
The Guest House at Gulfport Landing(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
All reviewsgulfport airportadjustable bedsfront deskbusiness travelergreat place to stayacross the streetrecommend this hotelbusiness tripclean hotelthe hotel staffhome away from homefitness centerstay there againnext morningeasy accessoutlet mallfree breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I like the Hilton brand so was happy when our Marriott hotel on the waterfront had a water main bust and we were moved to this hotel. Although it lacks the waterfront, it is close to the airport (you could almost walk) and the hotel has a shuttle service. The room was quite comfortable with plenty of outlets. There was a fridge, microwave and Kuerig coffee maker. The beds are bit firm - bedding and pillows soft. What I didn't like was that the TVs were finicky (for some reason it would not stay on the Weather Channel) and the TV kept kind of cutting out. The internet would cut out occasionally too but overall good. I felt the walls are a bit thin and having a room close to the elevator was loud, I could hear everyone coming and going. Breakfast is about $10 per person, with made to order omelets, and all the other fixing's. Since there are no other restaurants within walking distance they offer food at the bar in the evenings. I found the pizza flat bread really good.

Room Tip: Choose a room furthest from the elevators
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Scout43802, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again very soon. I cant thank you enough for the in depth review, I will definitely share this with the rest of the TEAM that makes it happen. We appreciate your business and the next time you are in Gulfport, we hope you come back to our home....

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The staff is super friendly and the room was ready when we arrived. Check in was easy as was check out. The room was super clean during the whole visit. All 4 pillows were flat and the bed uncomfortable. Sleep did not come easily. There were several weird things about the room like the location of toilet paper. It was behind you on the right under the vanity, very hard to reach. There are better hotels in the area for less money that have free breakfast to boot. While not bad I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly appreciate you letting us know how your stay was. I would like to discuss your stay more in depth, if you can please contact me at 228.863.4996 or charla.Fontenot@Hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Truly,

Reviewed September 11, 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently located near the airport and local businesses. It has clean rooms and sleep adjustable beds. The rooms are reasonably priced and nicely done. The food is good but a little pricey for what you get.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all the feedback we can get from our guests. We truly appreciate it and your business!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The whole experience was unfortunate. From being unable to swim in pool because of beer bottle lids and what appeared to be poop (couldn't be exact due to all the leaves and dead bugs) so we went to Hot tub instead. I skimmed the leaves and dead spider from the water. Upon checking into room we noticed the hand towel had dried toothpaste on it and wash towel had a hair. Tired calling front desk but was placed on hold for 4 minutes before I gave up. Couldn't complain at checkout because no staff member was up front when we left.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scout43802, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly appreciate it. I will be sure and address all the concerns you listed. This is definitely not acceptable and will be remedied. Again, I am sincerely sorry that your experience was far less than expected.

Please accept my sincere apology. At your convenience, please contact me directly at charla.fontenot@hilton.com or 228.863.4996 and ask for me.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Quiet (Labor day weekend), clean and comfortable with microwave and refrigerator. Only item I missed was a makeup mirror. Staff friendly. Very good $10 made to order breakfast with great service. We ate here each morning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the Nice comments & review. We really appreciate all the feedback we can get. We will definitely consider your recommendations.
Thank you again.