Comfort Suites Gulfport
  • Pool
Ramada Gulfport(Gulfport)
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwafflesindoor poolsofa sleepercatfishrestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlyearly checksitting areahotel roomnice breakfasta great place to stayexcellent hotelwould stay againfresh fruitnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The hotel had a new appearance. Couldn't tell how knew, but I assume post Katrina. I had a King Size suite with a nice sitting area. Parking is fine and seemed safe. Plenty of power outlets which is one of my complaints at most motels. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was quiet. I did not like the memory foam that I believe was atop an older mattress. There seemed to be a big sag towards the middle of the bed. I also had trouble figuring out how to take the back way out of the partking lot that would put me out at a light. Motel sits on a very large 4 lane and no left turn is available easily without a light. Overall a pleasant experience. Wish they had allowed small pets.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sailawayaussies
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I wanted to do something nice for my wife on our anniversary, so we decided to visit Gulfport, Ms. I was told that this hotel had different specialty packages fo special occasions. I went with the romantic getaway. It was a jacuzzi suite with rose petals, champagne and 2 champagne flutes. We had an amazing time. The room was great and the staff was very accomodating. They also have an indoor heated and pool and fitnesw center which is great at this time of the year. Can't wait to book the Mardi Gras package.

Room Tip: Try the jacuzzi suite
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SANCAS
Reviewed 15 July 2011

for a family of 6 this was a great place to stay! priced right, inside pool, great breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sanbear984
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Stayed here on a Girls weekend, from the time of check-in to the time of check-out it was like so awesome, the receptionist was excellent and recommended places and lots of things we could do, he really went out his way to make sure we were very happy,and also we would like to thank the night receptionist who went out her way to make sure we had extra towels and lots of pics that way no one got left out of the group pic. The rooms are so NICE and super clean and i never say this about any hotel but this one is a keeper when ever i visit it will be my place to stay and the beds are so comfy we had to queen size beds and i shared one with my sis and we never touched so there pretty big to big a queen. Also its not hard to find and its in the middle of everything. Will be returning real soon. FYI indoor pool!!

Room Tip: Prefer a room away from noisy groups!
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank D_Smith11
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Like many of the other reviews, I agree. This is a new property, located conveniently to the airport but was not noisy. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. It was only a short drive from the beach and the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple