“Terrible place to eat”
Review of Coop's Rib Crib - CLOSED

Coop's Rib Crib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Rude service, bad food, never open when you need them. This place is run like a bunch of children are in management.

3  Thank GCTiger

Reviewed October 29, 2014

I visited Coops Rib Crib on a recent visit to Mississippi. I wanted to try some of the local BBQ and picked coops because of the great reviews I read on-line. We had ribs brisket and pulled pork and for the sides we had mac & cheese potato salad baked beans cole slaw and peach cobbler. Everything was awesome.....If Im ever in the area again I will be sure to stop back for some great BBQ and good old southern hospitality.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is one of the best BBQ places we have visited. The portions are hearty and the customer service was great. I had the meat sampler (brisket, ribs, pulled pork) and everything was so good I couldn't pick a favorite. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and ate every bite. Great choice of homemade sides (just about all the southern sides you can think of). We mixed their sweet and spicy sauce (recommended by the staff) and it was also delicious. Highly recommend if you are passing through Gulfport!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the huge brisket sandwich with the sweet sauce and the mac-n-cheese was really cheesy and creamy!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We grabbed a bite here and the food was decent. Service was friendly and fast. Not many customers though. Prices are fair for the quality and size of servings. They have a sweet sauce and a hot sauce.The hot sauce was medium hot at best. With a few improvements in quality and better decour this would be a lot more inviting place to eat.