“Food and facility review”
Review of Coop's Rib Crib - CLOSED

Coop's Rib Crib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

Ribs were terribly dry and not properly cooked. My friend went to the restroom and came back grossed out. I went after him and the stench of urine was unbearable. Made me wonder what the kitchen cleanliness was like. I could not eat the rest of my meal. Gross to the max, will never recommend this joint.

6  Thank security666666

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Rude service, bad food, never open when you need them. This place is run like a bunch of children are in management.

3  Thank GCTiger
Reviewed October 29, 2014

I visited Coops Rib Crib on a recent visit to Mississippi. I wanted to try some of the local BBQ and picked coops because of the great reviews I read on-line. We had ribs brisket and pulled pork and for the sides we had mac & cheese potato salad baked beans cole slaw and peach cobbler. Everything was awesome.....If Im ever in the area again I will be sure to stop back for some great BBQ and good old southern hospitality.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is one of the best BBQ places we have visited. The portions are hearty and the customer service was great. I had the meat sampler (brisket, ribs, pulled pork) and everything was so good I couldn't pick a favorite. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and ate every bite. Great choice of homemade sides (just about all the southern sides you can think of). We mixed their sweet and spicy sauce (recommended by the staff) and it was also delicious. Highly recommend if you are passing through Gulfport!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the huge brisket sandwich with the sweet sauce and the mac-n-cheese was really cheesy and creamy!