All reviews room was clean hot tub pool area hot breakfast biscuits and gravy nice pool the breakfast area fridge and microwave would stay here again parking lot great place to stay waffles free breakfast staff was very friendly outlet mall enjoyed my stay nice stay
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

This was by far the worst Best Western I have stayed in. Not a Plus, more a Minus! The glass-topped table had water under the glass, the chair was sticky and the bathroom area floor was sticky too - we cleaned it before we walked on it. There were no nets at the windows so we had to keep the curtain closed and the lights on. The blankets on the beds were very thin and there were no spares in the room so we didn't sleep well the first night as it was cold. We did ask for extra blankets for the 2nd night. The alarm clock went off at midnight waking us and there were barking dogs during the night. Breakfast was adequate and the staff were pleasant. Wouldn't stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chrisq2005
GeneralManagerSeaway, Front Office Manager at Best Western Seaway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 228-864-0050.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

I am continually impressed with my stays at Best Western hotels and this stay was no exception. The staff was extremely pleasant and courteous. The room was a little small but was comfortable and contained a microwave, refrigerator, new tv, and an iron. The bed was comfortable, the linens were of high quality, and the pillows adequate. The breakfast area was large and the food was fresh and well prepared. We will be returning to the area in three weeks and have already made our reservations to stay at this hotel.

3  Thank Norma J
GeneralManagerSeaway, Front Office Manager at Best Western Seaway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 228-864-0050.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Beds are always amazing with awesome pillows and the room is always pretty. The price is fair and everything is on site. Laundry, workout, and during the summer best hotel pool on the coast.. Our favorite

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Was advertised as a Best Western Plus but we didn't find it to that standard. The bathroom was not clean, ingrained dirt around the toilet seat hinges and pubic hairs in the bath tub :/ fixtures and fittings were not great, poorly put together and wobbly. Bed was comfortable and bedding although thin, was clean. Gym is open for use 24/7, use your room key to access. Free wifi accessed with code and worked well. Excellent hot breakfast in nice welcoming big breakfast room: Hot sausages, patties, sausage gravy & biscuits, cheesy scrambled eggs as well as yogurt, cereal, fruit etc. Staff friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank funkimunki67
GeneralManagerSeaway, Front Office Manager at Best Western Seaway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Was an excellent choice in stay! Very clean and comfortable. Staff were very nice and offered help. Enjoyed having fridge microwave and coffee pot in room. Its also petfriendly and very family oriented