US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
US$75
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$64
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$69
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$76
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$116
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
Travelocity
The Almanett Hotel & Bistro(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$169
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorbreakfast sandwichgreat hotelsmall kitchenbuffalo wild wingsextended stayexcellent staynewer hotelveal disheshotel staysized bedthe entire staffhotel staffstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationwould recommend this hotel to anyoneoatmeal
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I booked 2 rooms. Neither was cleaned. Food left in fridge, dirty dishes in dishwasher, used soap in bathroom, linens not changed. The bed was straightened up and new towels appeared to be in the bathroom, so I did not recognize the first room (#304) was not cleaned until after I was in the room watching TV. Saw stains on the pillowcase and realized the room was not cleaned. Called the front desk immediately Saturday night, and someone came with bed linens. Then, I went to the second room (#427). It had dirty towels on the floor and the bed was not made. I went to the front desk. They were polite but said they were full and could not provide other accommodations. They only provided clean sheets. I asked to speak with a manager on Saturday night, but was told one would not be available to the morning. I spoke with someone in charge on Sunday morning. They apologized and said they would refund my money and provide some type of points on my Hilton Honors account, but I have yet to be contacted about this. This is not about the money. When I complained on Saturday night, the staff looked at a clipboard and verified that neither room was cleaned. I could not sleep well knowing the 2 rooms I was given were not cleaned for me and my family. I am upset that Hilton Hotels gave me keys to 2 rooms, and knew that neither was cleaned. This about trusting a hotel chain to provide a clean room so there are no public health issues. I am posting a complaint on trip advisor and plan to contact the local county health department.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

I do apologize for this grievous error on our part. Your money was refunded for both rooms. I have taken this issue to our Head housekeeper to insure that this sort of thing does not happen again. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Very very cheap design and amenities. Kitchen does not include a stove. Only thing to cook with is a microwave. No bath tub, only two pillows on the king sized bed, no curtains only window shade, intermittent internet and TV during rain storm and cheap carpet. Free Breakfast was horrible

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

I do apologize that you had a less than perfect stay. Our rooms are set up like studio apartments with an Ikea type design. They were definitely designed with the extended stay traveler in mind. We do have induction burners that are available for check out at the front desk. There are signs in the room informing the guest of their availability. The majority of our rooms have walk in showers. We do have a few handicapped rooms with a tub. Our rooms have blackout shades, not curtains. If you had asked anyone from housekeepers to the front desk we would have been more than happy to accommodate you with extra pillows, if they were available. We have no control over the cable and internet during storms. I assure you our breakfast meets all of the brand standards set by Home2. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Bed, pillows, linens seem like they had not been changed since there was a peculiar body smell to them. I did not complained at the time I arrived since it was past midnight, had traveled more than 14 hours from southeast Florida and needed to sleep in a hurry since I had more traveling to do to make it to Dallas within the next 8 hours. Breakfast was also not that great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

I do apologize that you had a less than perfect stay. We do strive for 100% guest satisfaction each and every time. Our linens are changed at each check out. I am taking your concerns about an odor to our head housekeeper to insure that this is an isolated incident. If you had informed the front desk we would have been more than happy to make it right immediately. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

The hotel was clean and staff was friendly.
The quality of the rooms could be better. The pillows were not of good quality and neither was the shower head.
Overall good stay for the price.
Breakfast was very basic with not many options.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

We are so pleased that you thought our hotel was clean and that our staff was friendly. We appreciate all comments, as it helps us improve our guests overall experience at the hotel. Our breakfast bar does feature microwavable sandwiches every day. Most guests love the convenience of them and they are a brand standard that we must follow. We also have 3 kinds of cereals, fresh waffles, assorted bread items, including donuts and biscuits, boiled eggs and a hot kettle item with either a hot cereal (oatmeal, grits, etc.) or sausage gravy. We have 10 different signature toppings. In addition to milk, assorted juices, fresh fruit and yogurt. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

This place was VERY clean. The kitchen in the room as very nice. Was very surprised by such a good selection at breakfast. Staff was very friendly. They have a snack bar where you can buy snacks and beer/wine coolers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us such a great review! I will certainly pass your compliments along to our Housekeeping Department. It was our pleasure having you here. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Gulfport.