All reviewsbreakfast area is spaciousgreat value for the priceeasy accesssized bedwafflessouthern mississippicontinental breakfastclean roomsinnsuniversitydeskhallway
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Do Not Stay at this hotel! The staff is very rude! Booked a non-smoking room and arrived to a room that smelled like an ashtray! Would not refund our money or let us cancel. Will never stay at a sleep inn.

Stayed: May 2017
PATKBP, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was pretty nice and relatively clean however, the manager had the worst customer service we've experienced. We were delayed getting back to the hotel due to traffic and storms and her inflexibility with our check out time was appalling. We requested a 1pm checkout, explaining the circumstances and she continued to cut me off, insinuated I was lying, and when I advised we were in a hurry to return as soon as possible she stated she would go up and pack our stuff up. When I advised that was not acceptable to us she advised she'd give us 30 more minutes to get back and then charge another day. As a former hotel manager and current customer care manager for a large company, I felt ill that this woman found her attitude and lack of customer service acceptable and hope that those working under her do not emulate her example. You've lost my future business and if you don't want to lose more, I'd recommend she receive better training on customer centricity.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
PATKBP, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Actually on that day we were all booked and most of the people requested for early check in that's why we were not able to give you late check out until 1.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

We were traveling from Florida back to Missouri and needed a stop over. Easy access to Hyw. 49. It is very close to the University and several restaurants. Just 1.5 hours from Mobile, Al or Jackson, Ms. We left at 7:30 AM after a good breakfast included with the room and had lunch on Beale St. in Memphis.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations on places to eat. The rooms have been updated and the bed was awesome!!! We had a great nights sleep and NO road noise. A real treat when you are on the road. We will return next year!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
PATKBP, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to Sharing your experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Thought I would ask for smoking room for my wife. Big mistake. Smelled like a cigar convention. Changed rooms, better. Service average. Nothing great. I don't think we'll be back. I went with Choice hotels, thinking change.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
PATKBP, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in hattiesburg ms 2 months ago and it was nasty but we were told that there were no more rooms available. This was about my 3rd time staying and honestly after the 1st stay things started going down hill. Please clean the rooms this has the potential to be a great hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quneshia C
PATKBP, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017