“Love this place”
Review of Breadsmith

Breadsmith
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Hattiesburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Breadsmith specializes in European-style hearth baked breads made fresh daily.
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I go here usually every other week . I love the fresh breads. Not crazy about coffee cakes and specialty breads I'm a plain person. Honey white and wheat that's me! Only thing they need is more smiles!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Wonderful freshly baked breads. I normally only go in for special occasions and each time I've been, I have not been disappointed. The staff is wonderful in helping when you're not quite sure what you wanting. And the coffee cake is excellent.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Very nice selection of breads and fresh every day,I really enjoyed the iced buns we had and will be back for a large garlic bread in the morning.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

We rely on Breadsmith for regular bread needs as well as special items such as breakfast bread items. Rustic Italian freeform is our favorite.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

After commenting on the Bread at a local restaurant, our Server told us that it came from Breadsmith nearby. We stopped by before heading home and picked several Breads to take home. Our Server offered to slice the Frenchbread for us and gave several suggestions on how to freeze some of the Cornbread. After getting home, we had Buttered Frenchbread 2 mornings in a row. We'll be back for more.