“BEST BURGER I HAVE EVER EATEN”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #52 of 293 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I am 61yrs old. SO, I HAVE eaten a LOT of burgers in my lifetime, all across the United States. The loaded cheeseburger I had at FIVE GUYS ... WAS the BEST burger I have ever eaten. What makes it the BEST .. IS the toppings.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

OK, what can I say? This is a 5 Guys and you know it's going to be really good. Three things to know, hamburgers, hotdogs and fries. Not that hard. It's always good. enjoy.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Someone in my crowd of six friends said, "Let's go get a burger". Someone else said, "Let's go to "5 Guys", I hear they have great burgers!" We all got different burgers, and different size fries and drinks. The burgers came all packed into one greasy paper sack, same with the fries, except the fries were in paper cups, which had all turned over in the large paper bag. We finally got what we ordered, best as we could figure, and chowed down. The burgers were average at best, and the sorted out fries were limp and greasy. In my opinion, there are too many great burger places in Hattiesburg to settle for average.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

This place had their fancy red drink machine overflowing ice onto the floor and piled up to the nozzle in the machine and was not ever cleaned up on our dine in visit. The other red drink machine was out of ice. I did not realize this until my order was made or I would not have stayed. Since the kitchen is open in full view of this mess, I felt a complaint to management on duty would have been futile as they apparently don't care. I've eaten at other five guys and this is not the standard for the chain. This was not my first visit to this location and it was clean on previous visits. I've included receipts to show I was really here and I challenge the owner to review their video tapes. 8:46 PM 3/17/2017 is the time and date of my visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I had the two patty burger and ask for all of the available dressing items. Red, Black and Hot sauce too. It was huge, and when I opened the foil wrapper, it was obvious this should have been a bowl burger. I folded the wrapper to form a bowl and proceeded to eat it with knife and fork. Delicious!!! And just what I was looking for. Fries were really good too.