All reviews movie theater marriott property oatmeal great hotel hardy street comfortable beds called the front desk first floor business trip would definitely stay here again a great stay lobby rebecca pillows convenience brand interstate
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Courtyard Marriott was TRULY A GREAT EXPERIENCE!! From the time I checked in, I was greeted by the friendliest staff (Rebecca) who immediately checked me after a long travel and provided me with an excellent dinner suggestion. This Marriott property is nicely structured, with excellent furnishings and spacious rooms for a reasonable amount. I’m a huge fan on Marriott and will always stay at this location whenever come to the area again for travel. Thank you Courtyard Marriott Hattiesburg & Rebecca, you’re the best!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear MizzNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Hattiesburg. It is always nice to hear when we get it right, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team. We enjoy working with Rebecca too! We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Hattiesburg.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Florida. Friendly staff, the room was exceptionally clean, the rooms were decorated tastefully, and the beds were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary G
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Mary G,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear your stay exceeded expectations. Will share with the staff.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Although it’s a difficult traffic battle to get to this hotel, once you can find it it’s a very good hotel. Hattiesburg is an interesting and nice college town. This hotel is in a complex where there’s a movie theater, couple other Marriott properties, few restaurants and all kinds of other businesses.

It is right off the interstate, you can see it from there. Hardy Street is like the heart of this city. The rate for that night was very reasonable. They received me with pleasantry as I arrived late in the evening after a long day of travel. I will stay here again if I am in the area. I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great stay in Hattiesburg

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tapas S

Dear Tapas S,

Thanks for reviewing Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg. We are very well located, in the midtown area, which allows easy access to all areas of town. Some days traffic can be challenging, so glad you found us. Hope to host you again if your travels bring you back to Hattiesburg.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We thought that this place was clean quiet and inexpensive. The bed was comfortable - felt like probably a memory foam type. The bathroom was updated and clean as well. I can’t complain about anything here. Would definitely come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bugsy554
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear bugsy554,

Thank you for taking the time to review Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg. It is always nice to hear when we get things right. Glad you enjoyed the new updated look. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Hattiesburg, MS area.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We have about 13 employee's currently staying here for 28 days. I'm pretty sure I have called the front desk about 15 times throughout this month, needing copies of receipts, 90% of the time I speak with a person named Rebecca. She has been nothing but pleasant and professional. She probably dreads me calling but she has always remained up beat. Not sure if Rebecca will see this but Thank you for your hard work.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tashila W
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Tashila W,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your experience at Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg. We all enjoy working with Rebecca, and yes she is always very up beat. We will share your message with her and the staff. Thanks Again.