All reviews movie theater perfect place to stay marriott property oatmeal waffle house nice hotel hardy street comfortable beds first floor called the front desk continental breakfast convenient location would definitely stay here again a great stay staff was very friendly lobby rebecca
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Convenient location close to USM with friendly customer service. My room was spacious, immaculate, and beautifully designed with all of the essential conveniences. Truly a great place to stay in Hattiesburg!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Hattiesburg. We are happy that we met/exceeded expectations. We will pass along your comments to the team, and look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Hattiesburg.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Courtyard Marriott was TRULY A GREAT EXPERIENCE!! From the time I checked in, I was greeted by the friendliest staff (Rebecca) who immediately checked me after a long travel and provided me with an excellent dinner suggestion. This Marriott property is nicely structured, with excellent furnishings and spacious rooms for a reasonable amount. I’m a huge fan on Marriott and will always stay at this location whenever come to the area again for travel. Thank you Courtyard Marriott Hattiesburg & Rebecca, you’re the best!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear MizzNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott in Hattiesburg. It is always nice to hear when we get it right, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team. We enjoy working with Rebecca too! We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Hattiesburg.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Florida. Friendly staff, the room was exceptionally clean, the rooms were decorated tastefully, and the beds were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary G
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Mary G,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear your stay exceeded expectations. Will share with the staff.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Although it’s a difficult traffic battle to get to this hotel, once you can find it it’s a very good hotel. Hattiesburg is an interesting and nice college town. This hotel is in a complex where there’s a movie theater, couple other Marriott properties, few restaurants and all kinds of other businesses.

It is right off the interstate, you can see it from there. Hardy Street is like the heart of this city. The rate for that night was very reasonable. They received me with pleasantry as I arrived late in the evening after a long day of travel. I will stay here again if I am in the area. I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great stay in Hattiesburg

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TapasSarma

Dear Tapas S,

Thanks for reviewing Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg. We are very well located, in the midtown area, which allows easy access to all areas of town. Some days traffic can be challenging, so glad you found us. Hope to host you again if your travels bring you back to Hattiesburg.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We thought that this place was clean quiet and inexpensive. The bed was comfortable - felt like probably a memory foam type. The bathroom was updated and clean as well. I can’t complain about anything here. Would definitely come back

1  Thank bugsy554
Chris R, General Manager at Courtyard Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear bugsy554,

Thank you for taking the time to review Courtyard by Marriott Hattiesburg. It is always nice to hear when we get things right. Glad you enjoyed the new updated look. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Hattiesburg, MS area.