All reviews front desk great hotel fitness center indoor pool excellent customer service room was clean hot breakfast up to date staff was very friendly free breakfast enjoyed my stay one night stay would stay here again nice stay hgi ross lobby
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Reserved meeting space for a college workshop as well as sleeping rooms for myself and a staff member. All worked just fine. Staff were friendly and courteous and hotel was well kept. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business functions.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for letting the world know about your experience at the property. We appreciate your business and hope that you return so that we have another chance to provide you with great service.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I traveled alone with my 2 granddaughters ages 9 & 4. I felt very secure with the inn. I specifically searched for an indoor pool when making the reservation and was very pleased with the accomodations and the friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

We are pleased to know that you had a great stay. We love the kids and love having you here. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

This property was amazing. We booked the double queen suite and had more than enough room for our family of 4. The second 1/2 bathroom was great for a dad with two girls. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The property was well maintained and in good order. This property is older compared to the one right across the street and from what I can tell some of the others around, BUT it is in great shape and well maintained. The pool area was awesome as we had the entire pool to ourselves. My only criticism is there weren't any "pool towels" I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a stay in Hattiesburg.

Room Tip: Choose the Double Queen Suite the size is awesome.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to know that you had a great time while you were here. Thank you for the good review. See you next time.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

My stay at the Hattiesburg Hilton Garden Inn was pleasant as usual. The staff is always smiling and friendly. The rooms are always clean, and the mattresses soft. The ladies at breakfast always greet you with a smile and a

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. I am pleased to know that you had a great stay.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

It’s an old hotel that showed. The lady at the front desk was on her phone when we arrived to check in. Only waited a minute but still.....you could tell walking down the hall how worn the place. No effort had made to fix the dents scratches or anything in the rooms or hallways. The ice machine did not work. Not what I thought a Hilton Hotel would be. Will not be using this brand anymore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us. We are working each day to improve the property.