All reviews off the beaten path off the highway gravel facilities pet
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I found this Park on the Allstays app. Loved the location as it is a good distance from the highway and railway tracks. Make sure you get good directions to this location as most navigation systems take you astray. Simple really, south of the watermelon. East on Lux Road 1 mile. Then north one mile, good signage. Great setting with a small lake in the middle of the sites. Two small issues, one is the dusty conditions as the roads are gravel. The other is the wifi only setup at the office. Otherwise a great spot.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank haroldw148
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Not exactly a resort but has a backyard setting with huge ponds for fishing. Site was by the pond but not level. Its off the path so its quiet but no wifi and no cable. The mens restroom could use some work. Would stay for an overnighter again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank debbie s
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

A beautiful site surrounded by a lake and trees. Extremely helpful Management who went above and beyond to help/advise us. If I was to be 'picky', it would be the laundry facilities and shower room. Both in dire need of a re-vamp. I done some washing in the laundry and it was pretty obvious that the washing machines had been used to wash pets bedding ( I am a dog owner, and lover) due to the amount of dog hairs all around the rim and lid. I cleaned the machine before I could use it. Just didn't really want my bedding washed with dog hairs. Sorry for the moan, apart from that the site is beautiful.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 724aprilb
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, don't let first impression of office fool you! Park is nice n quiet. Pool is clean. Several ponds for fishing. Bathhouse could use a few updates but, it's adequate. Bring your necessities, not really a store, snacks n ice mainly. Bring bug spray, because of ponds bugs r biting at night. If possible use the 1 49 directions, we used I 59, back road, rr track, thought we were going wrong way! GPS had us at destination prior to the park.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank beee60
Reviewed August 4, 2017

As the other reviews note (as does their website), your GPS can lead you astray. We knew that coming in, and found it with no problem. The park is pretty and well equipped, although as overnighters, we got in late and left early. Not to mention it was raining too much to explore. The bathhouse was undergoing renovations, and was marginally functional at the time. Lots of ducks in the lake; wish the rain would have let us get close to them! We checked the others; this is by far the best park in the area.

Date of stay: May 2017