All reviews off the beaten path off the highway gravel facilities pet
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Great, clean campground. Very pet and kid friendly. This is the kind of place city people need to come to unwind. New owners and you see upgrades everywhere. It is about 5 miles off HWY 49. We were just passing through, if we lived nearby this would be our go to park.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dlcharles
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I found this Park on the Allstays app. Loved the location as it is a good distance from the highway and railway tracks. Make sure you get good directions to this location as most navigation systems take you astray. Simple really, south of the watermelon. East on Lux Road 1 mile. Then north one mile, good signage. Great setting with a small lake in the middle of the sites. Two small issues, one is the dusty conditions as the roads are gravel. The other is the wifi only setup at the office. Otherwise a great spot.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank haroldw148
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Not exactly a resort but has a backyard setting with huge ponds for fishing. Site was by the pond but not level. Its off the path so its quiet but no wifi and no cable. The mens restroom could use some work. Would stay for an overnighter again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank debbie s
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

A beautiful site surrounded by a lake and trees. Extremely helpful Management who went above and beyond to help/advise us. If I was to be 'picky', it would be the laundry facilities and shower room. Both in dire need of a re-vamp. I done some washing in the laundry and it was pretty obvious that the washing machines had been used to wash pets bedding ( I am a dog owner, and lover) due to the amount of dog hairs all around the rim and lid. I cleaned the machine before I could use it. Just didn't really want my bedding washed with dog hairs. Sorry for the moan, apart from that the site is beautiful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 724aprilb
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, don't let first impression of office fool you! Park is nice n quiet. Pool is clean. Several ponds for fishing. Bathhouse could use a few updates but, it's adequate. Bring your necessities, not really a store, snacks n ice mainly. Bring bug spray, because of ponds bugs r biting at night. If possible use the 1 49 directions, we used I 59, back road, rr track, thought we were going wrong way! GPS had us at destination prior to the park.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple