“Good lunch”

Ranked #9 of 402 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Keifer's is a popular Mediterranean restaurant serving Jackson, MS since 1980. We serve hot pita wraps, hummus, felafel, salads, homemade creamy feta dressing, and the best gyro in the country as seen on the Food Network!
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Decent lunch and service. Good hummus, gyro was not bad--zazeeki sauce on it tasted more like mayonnaise, though. Was expecting something more flavorful. Tasty, but lacked that Mediterranean zing I was expecting.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Best Mediterranean food around! This has been one of our families favorite restaurants for years and years! Everything they serve is top notch!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I will use any excuse to eat at Keifer's when I am in Jackson. While I miss the atmosphere of the old building, they really tried hard to recreate it with the new one. I will admit that I have not tried very many things on the menu because I enjoy the gyro so much. A gyro and cottage fries is the perfect meal for me. The service is usually great, the food delicious, and the atmosphere fun. I highly recommend Keifer's.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

There is no better place to get Gyros in the Jackson, Mississippi Area. Always fresh, hot, served quickly and with lots of smiles. You cannot go wrong with the hummus and pita as an appetizer and you can dress-up your gyro or leave it plain. . . it is always good. This is my go-to place when nothing else will do.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This feels like a favorite place. Welcoming place, friendly staff, good food. Outdoor dining, large groups are welcome.