“Always a Good Meal”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #25 of 391 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My wife and I have eaten at a Jason's Deli in several different cities, and we've eaten at this one many times. This time my wife got the salad bar, and I got a half sandwich (veggie wrap) and a cup of soup (vegetarian vegetable). The food was great, as always, and we enjoyed the meal. It was also quite inexpensive for the amount of food.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite is a beefeater in a wrap w a side of French onion soup! Served w au jus and chips w pickle spear. Soup is awesome! Salad bar has everything you can think of! Free ice cream cones after your meal Fast & courteous service.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Take out is occasionally on our radar, and Jason's Deli fills that extremely well.! Fast, friendly, plentiful and Great! I ordered the Whole Muffaletta togo and we made 2 meals out of it. We'll definitely do this again real soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Something for everyone from soup to salad to sandwiches. Healthy choices if that's your thing. Service is quick and haven't had a bad experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Love Jason's Salad Bar. This staff keeps it clean and replenished even during the busiest lunch times. Greatest variety of salads/toppings. Soups are always a great addition.