Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Beautiful things and helpful staff

Reviewed July 27, 2018
Catherine M
BRANDON
Cool store

Reviewed October 30, 2017
Devildog126
Brandon, Mississippi

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This Antique Mall has been here for quite a while. I have purchased several things there. They have a wonderful selection of various merchandise. You might just find what you're looking for so don't pass it up.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

This is a cool store with a few odd Antiques and some newer looking items. It's worth checking out if you got some time. Its located in a high crime area so be cautious when in this area.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

This antique mall was my go to place whenever I was looking for a specific item. However, it was rarely busy the last few years. Sadly, it has closed permanently.

2  Thank SadieEN
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I found a lots of old things that were in good condition. I like the ease of getting to it from the interstate. Their inventory was really good. Basically they have a little of everything.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I drove by the mall twice before I spotted it; it's off High Street on Larson, amidst some industrial buildings. It advertises as the largest antique mall in Jackson which I suppose it is, but just outside of town, in Ridgeland, is a larger one. High Street was fun to amble through but the prices a bit high for my taste and I walked away without purchasing. Also, there are fans but no AC if you are sensitive to the heat. Maybe next time. FYI, the Old House Depot (see review) is close nearby.

7  Thank dpiroch