“Every Dish is Amazing!”

Lou's Full-Serv
Ranked #2 of 401 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Always a favorite place to eat! Their burgers melt in your mouth! Appetizers faves are mushroom toast, onion rings and salmon dip. One of us usually gets a salad with shrimp or chicken... can't go wrong eating here plus their martinis are fabulous!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Came in for lunch. The CBR panini is awesome! Caesar salad was nothing special, but ok. Draft beer selection is not large, but decent.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

We found this cute restaurant in Jackson today. The food was delicious! The portions were very generous. The gourmet toppings on our sandwiches made our lunch so special.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Had a late dinner with a business colleague. Service was efficient but not pushy. Nice cocktials. We both had seafood(scallops and redfish) and both very very good. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Our first time here during lunch. My bf loved the brisket sandwich and onion rings. I got the Weds special pot roast. I don't eat mashed potatoes so our server subbed it out for grilled veggies for an extra $2. My pot roast was ok, I liked my butterbeans, the grilled veggies were good but I didn't get much of it since the majority of it was two big carrots and I don't like carrots. Wished I knew that. Overall we had a very good experience and our server was great!