“Great food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my family there. The beef shwarma is excellent! Coupled with the mint iced tea the meal was great! The service was fast and efficient and the atmosphere of the dining area was relaxing.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Very good authentic restaurant. We enjoyed our food and service. Didn't get to try dessert but I bet it was good. We also visited the store nextdoor which was neat.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Well I am not a lover of Mediterranean food but this place is good , their food is so yummy and healthy , get the lamb , you will not be disappointed

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

The tastes are amazing- hummus with meat is a must, the soft bread-like slices that come along every meal are so special and everything around 10-15$. Stellar!

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

The reviews I read of this restaurant were really good so I gave the place a try. I'll be back.
Not sure what to order, I stayed safe with the Chicken Shawarma, a staple in middle eastern restaurants. Aladdin excelled ! The portion was large. The meat was all white and really well seasoned. The pita bread offered was a selection of slices of different versions of that bread. Excellent for dipping in the hummus that was delicious, with a fairly nice olive oil, but a little heavy hand of salt.
The plate, which was literally overflowing, had a simple salad.
The only complaint I reluctantly offer is there was just so much food on one small platter that the salad got mixed into the hummus. Maybe a separate plate for the salad would be nice., or a larger platter. Service was excellent. Prices are very reasonable. Recommended! I'll be back.