See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2015

It's an older property, but the owner is trying to keep most of it up. The downstairs rooms have been updated, painted, cleaned up, and are nice. This is a no frills type of place to stay. But, in the middle of no where, nice to know you can get a room and not have to worry. Lots of construction guys stay there, since the highway is being worked on. I'll stay there when ever I don't want to drive all the way to Meridian, or Starkville, or Columbus.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Glenn H
Reviewed May 1, 2014

my husband is from macon but im not. i was worried after reading the reviews. Well towels look fairly new enough and the rooms smell clean. Its an older property but our family enjoyed the nice staff.... very helpful

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at this property 06/22/13 to 06/23/13. It was disgustingly unclean. Bedroom walls were soiled; draperies had food stains; faucet had not been cleaned; bathroom floor had multiple hairs; toilet was brown inside; bathroom walls appeared to have fecal matter and menstrual stains; bed had hairs on sheets; outside sidewalks and stairs had never been washed down, heavily soiled and grimy; air conditioner leaked water onto sidewalk; lobby was unclean; sketchy crowd hanging outside. This property will not last much longer unless the owners get serious and hire a strong and trained cleaning staff. Overpriced ($65) for the quality and the fact that it is a roadside hotel.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mctlimited
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Not the worst hotel I have ever stayed in but could definitely use some updates and a good overall cleaning. We were visiting a friend who lives nearby and since it's the only hotel within about 40 miles we will more than likely stay there in the future but.. First of all was super cheap to stay there and At first glance it looks clean, but behind the bathroom door was pretty grungy (of course the bathroom was so small you had to sit on the toilet or stand in the shower to shut the door so the cleaning person probably couldn't see it). I had read other reviews and I was afraid to look under the bed. I didn't notice an odor like some other reviewers. Staff was not ride but not exactly welcoming, The one young lady who worked there seemed to do everything while the other woman sat around with her head down most of the time. Breakfast was edible.

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2012

When going to this hotel you should remember that your in the middle of nowhere in Mississippi. The hotel wasn't the nicest hotel by far that I have stayed in but was better than paying over $200 for a hotel in Starkville during homecoming. The bed was very hard for my taste and they were pretty stingy with the towels. The A/C unit worked good and they had pretty good water pressure, even though the shower head was kinda low. We did not eat the breakfast provided because there is a new McDonalds right down the road. There is a La Fiesta Brava attached to the hotel and we sure wished they had been open when we got back to the hotel that night. This hotel wouldn't be my absolute first choice but for the price and to keep us from driving several hours home after a game it was worth it

Date of stay: October 2012