All reviews nice hotel ms area excellent location family wedding the hotel staff shopping and restaurants excellent place to stay the entire staff short drive definitely stay here again convenient location jackson quinn kroger interstate mississippi accommodations
Reviewed October 11, 2018

This is the third time my wife and I have stayed at the Garden Inn in Madison and like previous stays the experience was terrific! The staff is always warm, friendly and helpful. The property is in excellent condition and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. We always take advantage of the breakfast each morning...the food is great and the service by the wait staff is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Hotel has been completely remodeled - gorgeous, great staff, great location - we could not have been happier with our block of rooms! Carolyn Monfills and the entire staff were a pleasure to work with for my son and his fiance's wedding weekend and block of rooms.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We came here for my wife's 40th birthday as a little get away. Could not have been more impressed or pleased with our stay. Staff was excellent & the hotel is conveniently located to lots of restaurant & services.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We stayed at this facility because I am a Hilton Honor's Member. Overall the facility was nice. The staff was extremely pleasant. I used the workout facility, which was fine. The only thing that I did not like is that the rooms were very old. Also, my room did not have a bathtub, only a shower. No one mentioned this to me and as I recall, it wasn't in the description of the room. I didn't know that I only had a shower until I went into the room. Otherwise, everything was fine. The breakfast was very good and the price was reasonable. I would say there again, but the Embassy Suites nearby was a little better.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Excellent staff, clean, and close to many places to eat and shop. The breakfast has many items to choose from and the service is the best. If you are anywhere near the Madison- Canton area, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business