“Is that blood?” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Is that blood?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

I was tired, a storm was approaching driving from MD to AZ I had to stop. The room was disgusting, I swear I saw blood on the wall in the bathroom. the carpet I couldn't allow my kids to walk on barefoot and mold in the shower. This was a nightmare, but I was tired. So my only good comment was the beds were actually very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room BEFORE paying
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Travelladee71

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gulfport, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012

My wife, children & I stayed here while attending the state soccer tournament. As we left the room on Saturday morning for the day, we unplugged our iPhones from the 2 wall charges we brought with us. for those who have an iPhone 4S - you know the drill when leaving with one for the day...you leave it on the charger up to the last minute before leaving, and it's usually almost dead at the end of the day. After participating in tournament games all day, we returned to our room & went straight to our 2 chargers; however, we now found only 1 wall charger. I called the front desk to report - they said their housekeeper has been with them for 4 years; therefore, the housekeeper didn't get it. What a bunch of bull. Not only is the place dirty with holes in woodwork, their houskeepers are thieves & management is blind to it. Pay more to stay elsewhere - you'll really come out ahead when you take into consideration cost of replacing stolen items.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Charles F

Travellers are raving about these Meridian hotels

Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

I think this place is pretty awesome for the price! I've stayed here the last three times I was in Meridian. The front desk is run by the owners, and they are both very friendly. I'm actually pretty shocked to hear that someone said that housekeeping was lazy and/or rude. I found my lady to be sweet as could be! My room was clean, and was cleaned in a timely manner. I never once saw a bug of any sort. Even after having pizza, cokes, and cupcakes in my room. The AC unit gets super cold( if you want it), and the shower takes a minute to heat up. They have flat screen TVs, coffee pots, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, and a small fridge and microwave. Yes, it is pretty close to the highway and the exterior isn't the best, but for everything you get...how could you really complain? I love the Ramada in Meridian, and all the staff. I highly recommend it, and will be going back! (the furniture was nice too! the chair and lamp reminded me of the ones in the Beau Rivage)

Room Tip: So far all the rooms have been nice. We stayed in the corner by the drink machine one night....there...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank SabynAshlynne
jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

i stayed here several time is convenient to to hwy very quite place in town,very clean and comfortable room.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

5 Thank vrunda d
Hiram, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

This hotel is ok. The management is nice and they will do anything to make you happy. Here is the bad part about this hotel. The house keeping is disrespectful lazy and they have NO respect for the guest. This whole city has nothing but a bunch of lazy workers. restaurants etc... So to them they believe they are doing a great job. Disrespectful peices of crap

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Waxahachie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

At first glance, I expected nothing special from this motel. When I opened the door to the room, I was suprised to see a clean, comfortable, and appealing room. The shower had great pressure and the parking lot was large. Plenty of truck parking.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Jeremy S
Danville, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

The front desk staff, one "Lady bear", was as about as rude as we have seen in a while. The room was "Well Patched" but everything did work, sorta. The motel was located near a torn down filling station or something with a lot of unsavory individuals driving around the motel and vacant lot. The area was so uncomfortable we would not venture out for our evening our walk. The room furniture was very old, cigarette burned and deteriated. We missed the 9:00 AM breakfast at 8:55 AM and the front desk "Lady bear" had removed all the coffee pots and breakfast items and would not make any more coffee.

Room Tip: I would suggest staying as far away from this motel as you could.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple