“Cold fries, raw hamburger...”

Danver's Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 112 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Decided to stop at Danvers for food to support "The little guy" since BK has moved in across the parking lot. Plus, their burgers had been pretty decent. The last couple of times, not so much. Today my wife bought the combo meal at the drive thru and was served cold fries and a hamburger that was (maybe) half cooked.
The little guy has officially lost our business.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Great salad bar. Burgers are great. Build your own at the salad bar. Very clean friendly restaurant. Within walking distance from hotels

Reviewed October 31, 2016

I used to frequent Danver's 30+ years ago when I was a college student. We stayed near the Olive Branch location recently. I was happy to have a chance to eat there. The grilled hamburgers and the chance to pile on your own toppings brought back great memories. We had breakfast there the next day and the pancakes were light and fluffy. I am glad to know that after all these years, they still serve great tasting food with fast food prices and service.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

This restaurant worked well for my needs as it was a fairly quick meal, prepared fresh and not the typical fast food joint. The chicken tenders tasted good and were not the flaked and formed variety. They tasted like they were freshly made fried chicken pieces. There were a number of fresh toppings for sandwiches and there was a salad bar that looked much better than I expected for this type of restaurant.

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

We eat often at Danvers, and several times at this location. The food is usually good, however quite often the burgers will be less than warm... Not cold, but warmer would be better.
The problem at this location is the staff. They are extremely slow! Most of the time you will have to repeat your order, sometimes twice. They peck at the register like it's the first time they have entered a order (I know it isn't their first time from other visits). Often they have to locate a tray to put food on. I have seen management in the store, not always, but when I have they are usually stocking the salad bar ?? and not at the register. It doesn't seem to bother them that they are so slow. On my lunch break, time matters.
I've seen people leave before because of time. Today we did! It's a real shame that the staff is hurting this business so bad, because I really enjoy their food. Other locations in Memphis area don't have this problem... in fact, their manager is close by the register ready to assist in any way needed.