“Incompetence Galore!”

Danver's Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 111 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I went through the drive thru two weeks ago and ordered a hamburger. They asked if I wanted cheese. No thanks. I got a toasted bun and a hamburger patty and nothing else. I went again tonight hoping others would be working. The burger was cold! I called the phone number on the receipt and the number, the same number on this web site, is incorrect!
No oversight! They'll never get my money again.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Nothing special. Did appreciate the variety of topping on the salad bar, but the burger was average. Could have used a heavy cleaning, too.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I haven't been to a Danvers in years, not many left. But I recently had lunch at this location and was pleased. Still has a great salad bar and good sandwiches along with other menu items. I got the salad bar and was happy. Around 10 bucks and very fresh with a good selection, just like salad bars used to be. Clean place and friendly staff will make me return.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Have eaten here twice & liked it both times. Today was Very good - I got the warm turkey sandwich & rice & my wife had the Catfish Po-Boy & a baked potato.
Have eaten at the one in Tupelo Many times over the last 15 years, but this one has a MUCH better menu, a Lot more to choose from & a bigger & Better salad bar.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Never having eaten at Danvers we didn't know that it was a counter that you ordered from and then they deliver your order to you. We entered the restaurant and looked at the menu board. We both decided on the Catfish dinner with Salad Bar.

The cashier was nice but not overly friendly. They gave us a dish for the salad bar and told us to take the number and they would bring our entrée.

The salad bar is pretty traditional. Kept very clean and replenished. The salad bar attendant was very hard working and should be commended for her hard work. It is obvious that she is very proud of her work area. We took our seat and shortly after our entrée was brought to us.

The catfish was delicious. Lightly breaded and proper temperature. Good flavor. Had to ask for tartar sauce but it was brought right out. I wasn't very happy with the Macaroni and Cheese (need a better recipe), The green beans were traditional Southern, over cooked. The Texas toast has lost a little in translation. The plate would have been better with traditional hush puppies or a yummy cornbread. The catfish was outstanding.

In summary, if you are looking for a full salad bar, this is it. If you are looking for delicious and fresh catfish, you have come to the right place.