Graduate Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$103
Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Chancellor's House(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$142
Orbitz.com
The Z(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

This moldy, mustard yellow "hotel" is nothing more than a festering germ hole. After one night in this hotel, I woke up with a bite on my hip. My husband checked the bedding to find bed bugs. We went to the front desk and politely told them our room had bed bugs. The front desk worker said, "what makes you think that?" After we showed her the photos of the bed, she moved us to a new room. My husband checked the whole room only to find more bed bugs. We also found this REPULSIVE stain on the bed skirt. After checking out and asking to be refunded, the front desk worker assured me I would be able to speak with a manager the next morning. The next morning, I call the hotel and ask to speak with a manager. The manager isn't there. Only the assistant manager was available and she had no ability to refund us. The manager was on vacation and out of contact. After 5 days, I was refunded and sent an email. Never got a call. Never got an apology that I had to wash everything I own in the middle of a move. Horrible service, disgusting plastic breakfast, and a filthy hotel with bed bugs. Please spend the extra money and stay at The Inn at Ole Miss.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hannahmarc2015
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Room was very clean and newly remodeled. Everyone friendly. Close to Walmart , Home Depot and lots of eating joints. Would definitely stay here again. Parking lot was lit well. A/C was blowing ice cubes.................................................

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Michelle at the front desk was welcoming, friendly and efficient. 5 star personnel at a budget property. But actually this quality inn has been completely remodeled and on the inside was nicer than most Hyatt places, 4 points or courtyards by Marriott. Still has a motel exterior, but that actually was more convenient since I was driving this trip. Clean rooms. Great remodel. Even the towels, linens and beds were of a much better quality than I expected. But service stood out the most. Highly recommended especially for the $100 price!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Spent 3 nights & was very happy w/our accommodations & guest services. Our room was clean & recently renovated. Beds & pillows were awesome. Newer pillows & pillow top mattress w/a duvet, very comfortable. Breakfast bar was well serviced w/both hot/cold choices. Staff was very helpful & accomodating even when we had a bathroom plumbing issue. We will stay again in the future. HOTTY TODDY Class of 2020

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I am a Diamond Choice Member. I was not recognized at check-in. My room was dirty. The bathroom had the previous guests towels and soap. I did not get a good night sleep because of the motel style. Light comes in under the door and through the window. Not worth it.

Room Tip: Stay opposite of Jackson Ave
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business