See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 14, 2016

We were in Pontotoc for my wife to sew some berets for her sister in law that is undergoing chemo. This stay was unplanned and the room was clean and well maintained.The tv had direct tv service and a ton of channels. We had not done the continental breakfast as there was a Mcdonald's down the street. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
abvipontotoc, webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words.so pleased that you found us pleasant,clean,well maintained and helpful. I hope you will tell others about our property and stay with us again the next time you’re in town. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Rented two a joining rooms here for the Ole Miss vs Auburn football game weekend. Frig and microwave were convenient. Beds were fine. Bathrooms were clean. No problems with service. The breakfast was two choices of cereal and milk, instant oat meal, pastries, or toast and jelly. Coffee, orange juice, or apple juice. Our rooms faced the pool and were quiet. Only 30 miles away and Much cheaper than rooms in Oxford for a football weekend.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
abvipontotoc, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you have stayed with us before and would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to stay again soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here several times while visiting family in the area. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable and easily accessed. It is a motel style so the rooms open out to a sidewalk and there is no elevator for the second floor if that's an issue for you. Not much to choose from for breakfast but there are other places to eat nearby. Overall a comfortable place to sleep.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
daysinnpontotoc, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us again. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2015

From what I gather this used to be a Days Inn. Overall, the motel looked like it has been maintained. The room was clean and things were in working order. Furniture in the room was in good repair. Large plasma tv on the wall. Wifi signal was strong. The only drawback for me was that the guest laundry was probably one of the priciest that I used ($2 washer, $2 dryer, $1 soap),

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rev Johannes M

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. I'm sorry the laundry facilities weren't to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2015

I understand that this hotel was formerly the Days Inn and is still located via GPS as such. The family who runs it is very nice and accommodating. Although they offer a free breakfast of the usual cereals, sweet rolls and coffee, they no longer provide coffee pots in the rooms. Since several of us were staying here for several days for a local workshop, the owner provided a coffee pot in the room upon request. My room, a kingsize bed and sitting area, was obviously refurbished and quite comfortable. The hotel is two levels and all rooms open to the outside, so if you are concerned about safety ask for a second floor room. I don't believe there are elevators, however.

This is the only hotel in the area, the others located 30 minutes away in Tupelo, but it was quite adequate for our multiple-day stay for the workshop.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharon G

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.