“Consistency ”

P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 157 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

A chain that basically Chinese food to a higher level. I do not if the quality of the ingredients are better but the decor, ambiance, service and higher prices makes you believe so
A step above the basic Chinese food for a price. Enjoy

Reviewed September 15, 2016

We had not been to PF Chang's for quite awhile, so thought we would try it again for a late lunch during the week. It was not busy so the service was good. But our appetizer - steamed dumplings - must have been sitting under a heat lamp for too long because the edges were dry and hard. I find it hard to believe that food quality control was not up to par. And they no longer serve the dumplings with a dipping sauce; rather the sauce is on the bottom of the plate which makes it difficult to dip the dumpling for added flavor, especially with chopsticks. On another note, the Mongolian Beef was great, and the Pad Thai was tasty although there was very little tofu.
We were a bit disappointed. After speaking with the manager, he did apologize for the kitchen sending out dried up dumplings.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I was here on Tuesday, 8/23/2016. I am a fan of P.F. Chang's, but I was not a fan of this location. The service was poor. My waiter was not very attentive. I asked for lemon about 4 times before he finally brought it. It was not busy when I was there. The food that was brought to the table was not hot. It was warm. I ordered a wonton soup. (not hot) I ordered an appetizer, dumplings. (not hot) I ordered honey shrimp appetizer. (not hot) I also ordered a sangria. (worst one I have ever had) My knife was not clean when I removed it from my napkin. I was there with a group of 10 people who were excited to go to P.F. Chang's. We all had similar experiences. We will not return. We waited too long for our waiter to come to our table for any concerns we may have had. (More water, lemon, the bill.) After a long day at work, this is not the kind of service you want to pay for. It would have been easier and quicker to go home and just prepare a meal. I guess this location doesn't have managers who engage with their guests. When management doesn't care, the staff doesn't care. I was not satisfied. I would never recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

This is a high quality chain of Asian food. They serve their food family style, so one meal could easily feed two adults. There are 4 of us and we ordered 3 entrees and still had food left over.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

All I can say is Wow I was blowed away !!! Not a big Asian food person but I am impressed we chose the changes 4 two it was more then enough. Wonderful service wonderful food we will be back !!!!