“Great food! Great people! - relaxing and inviting atmosphere...”
Review of Chuck's Dairy Bar

Chuck's Dairy Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We visited Chuck's last year with our Nitta Yuma friends. And, we visited again and again this year with our Nitta Yuma friends. Great food and fellowship last year and this year. The food is always great at a good price. The people are always great. There is lots of seating, the place is clean. A very relaxing and inviting atmosphere. Thank you everyone at Chuck's Dairy Bar for a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

If you're passing through Rolling Fork on a hot summer day, your tastebuds will be pacified with an old fashion ice cream sundae (butterscotch, nuts and cherries for me please)! Best burger on the west side of the mighty Mississippi River is the Chucks burger. Be sure to ask for Belle (she is a southern belle) or co-owner Tracey. Enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

When I was young my Grandparents would drive us from Vickburg, Mississippi to Cleveland, Mississippi to visit family, Chuck's was always our stop going and coming back for ice cream and milk shakes. Today on the way back from Cleveland after my Grandfather's funeral, Chuck's was the perfect stop for a late lunch to talk about memories and enjoy awesome food and ice cream.

I had the Chuck Burger. It was awesome!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

When I cycled through the MIssissippi delta. The owner and her staff are just amazing, welcoming, generous and truly seem to serve the local community. Every time i am at a diner anywhere else in the world I compare the experience to chucks in rolling Fork. And I find it’s hard to beat. Community diners are so important and especially when they are not over commercialised and truly local. Kudos again and thank you to you for that wonderful day.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

If you want a great Southern plate lunch, this is the place! The fried chicken (daily) is awesome, but so are the other choices. The vegetables taste like you’re eating a grandmas table. This place is worth a stop on Hwy 61.

Date of visit: December 2017