“Quick Stop Easy to get to from Interstate”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Sardis
Reviewed January 13, 2017

Easy to access from the Interstate and was only in the drive thru a couple of minutes and was right back on the highway.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

This is just off I-55 and convenient that way. I have been here more than once and I have always thought the restaurant was lack on sanitation. You very seldom see a posted inspection slip less than an "A". Not so much this time, but other times I would have thought the "B" was generous.

Service has particularly fast here, which is the main thing you expect from this type of restaurant. Also my traveling companion was trying to get a decaf coffee with cream in it. It took them 3 tries to get it right. I cannot explain that.

Other than that your typical bland McDona;d's food.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We arrived about 8 PM. Restaurant was empty. The manager(?) was sitting in the dining room on her cellphone and singing. The cashier was indifferent and offered no upsell. The sandwiches were put together messily and we had to request sauce and ketchup. We decided to take a sandwich back to our hotel room and I had to stand at the counter for over three minutes while the three workers and the manager talked and bagged fries before I could even place the order. Not a friendly environment.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!