“Friend early birthday dinner ”

Double L Fish and Steak
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Sardis
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

The food was good prices are reasonable and the employee was friendly only complaint was hot fish and fires wasn't brought out often enough. But I'll return soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Was leery at first, but 4 police cars were outside and the policemen obviously had just finished eating, so we ventured in and boy are we glad we did!!! There is a seafood buffet which we had that was so good. Catfish were yummy as were the shrimp. Salads were so good we went back for seconds-homemade salad dressing was delicious! There was carrots/ or sweet potatoes that I had to get seconds, too!! Fixins were everything you could ever want! Then there was the banana pudding and oh my, the chocolate cobbler-I was in heaven! Did I tell you how nice the people were-made us feel right at home! Regulars come in so often they are known by name and they even make you feel part of the family. We were even treated to some birthday trifle at the table next to us after my husband struck up a conversation with them! Oh, and I hear the steaks are wonderful,too! We will definitely go there again if ever in that neighborhood!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Laid back, friendly service, and catfish any way you want it-fried, blackened, grilled. I had a 5 PC dinner with fries, Cole slaw, and hush puppies for $9.95. Hubby had a 6oz steak sandwich that he said was very good. The buffet is $16.95. Add $2 if you add boiled shrimp. All you can eat. We left stuffed and happy!

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Great food, service and atmosphere , will definitely visit again. Great place for family, couples date night, or business meetings

Reviewed March 10, 2016

If you are in the mood for southern fried catfish and all the fixins this place is the place to go. Reminder they are only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4 to 10.