“Lunch ”

Kublai Khan Mongolian Stir Fry
Ranked #12 of 157 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch, I had a pre made bowl, the crab wonton, and we also tried a sushi roll. The food is pretty good. Would go again.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been at this place a few times now and the quality is still excellent. They can fry and of their sushi rolls. There may be a bit of a wait but it is well worth it!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

You definitely get your monies worth AND SOME. Great place for a date or with the family. The Batman roll is my favorite

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Love the food, spicy crab soup is the best I have ever had. Go before lunch it gets pretty full, service was decent to.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Food was very good, large servings. The server allowed me to order my food any way I wanted it. She was very accomodating.