“Fresh food from this location”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #41 of 152 Restaurants in Southaven
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 150 Goodman Rd West. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Southaven, MS serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I had an early dinner/take out form this location (about 5 PM) and when I walked in the door I heard the manager yell out "drop some fries!" My heart melted! Burger kings typically have a good sandwich but the worse French Fries but in this case the were fresh hot honestly very good! The whopper I had as also fresh! Maybe I got lucky, I hope it was just a good manager. Either way it was a pleasant experience. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Burger King in Southaven has great food, good service, good atmophere. It is always the best fast food diner.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

food here is tasty but have to say service is a bit slow. You wait for service and for food to be brought to counter.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

We were passing through South Heaven and we were looking for something quick we could grab and keep moving. We asked for three meals with a bottle of milk and three bottles of water to go with our food. As they begin to attempt to pass the drinks there was a soda and two cups of something else. After we got our drinks taken care of we thought we were good to go. We asked for honey mustard sauce to go with the nugget kids meal but when we received our food they did not give us any napkins, ketchup, nor the honey mustard. So my husband had to get out of the car to go in to get these items. All of the previously mentioned things are not the reason I am giving them the one...I thought I would try the 100% grill hotdogs I recently saw on the commercial only to pull it out of the bag to find hair in it. If we were not traveling I would have taken it back but the value of the hotdog compared to turning around was not worth it. Needless to say I had to get something else to eat. The hair in the food was the icing on the cake and that coupled with the lack of condiments, naps, and the drinks is why I am giving this place a one. Do not waste your time or money here.

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I had breakfast there .The food was warm and well put together . The staff is very friendly and informative. The staff keeps the dinning area spotless and will come up to you and ask about how is your meal . They will ask you is there anything else they could do for you. If you like Burger King well this one is a must stop to grab a bite .

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!