Lowest prices for your stay
US$199
Travelocity
Home2.com
Hotels.comUS$199
1,594 results
All reviews great stay fire pit indoor pool oatmeal great staff restaurants and shopping home2 dishwasher ms brand walmart couch sheets chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I'm a Hilton Honors member so I used my points to stay here and it was a great choice. I had my two teenage boys with me and we each had our own bed. Very nice rooms. Breakfast options were great. The kids were able to find something they both liked. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Loved it!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
barnabas_13, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Dana L.,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us at the Home2 Suites in Southaven, MS. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are eagerly looking towards 2014.

The feedback on the breakfast I appreciate your thoughts and glad it was suitable to you and your families needs.

If you should need anything please do not hesitate to contact me directly and i will be happy to help!

Again thank you for your time and i hope you have a great day!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is one of the better Hilton family hotel stayed, it is fairly new and everything is perfect. The rooms are HUGE, i was there for just only 2/3 nights but it really made me want to go back. The bed is great, there is free laundry, wifi, breakfast, Gym.

Everything is great here.

Will i return? Yes!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear benetay,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us at the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Southaven, MS. I am glad to see that our facilities really met all your needs and we hope to host you longer next time you are in the area in which you can further take advantage of them.

If you should need anything before your next return visit please do not hesitate to contact me directly via phone or email!

Again i am happy to hear you enjoyed everything and appreciate your response.

Have a great day!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I traveled with my daughter and college age grand-daughter. We were all very impressed with the quality of the breakfast and the attention to being health conscious and eco-friendly. What a refreshing and important way to show your patrons that you care.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Maxine M.,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us in Southaven. I am glad the accommodations suited your needs and you enjoyed the breakfast options! We certainly desire to be your refreshing choice and hope we will continue to be!

Again thank you for taking the time to respond and we hope to see you again shortly!

Email: Barnabas Chamberlain@Hilton.com

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed here two separate nights recently. It was the newest and most affordable hotel in the area we needed that could fit our family of 6. The indoor pool and free breakfast were requirements for us. Breakfast included 3 cereal options, oatmeal with fruit and other toppings, hard boiled eggs, multi-grain waffles, yogurts, bread, bagels, donuts, microwavable sandwiches, fresh fruit, milk, and juice. The hotel is modern and the room was large with 2 queens and a sofa bed. The kitchenette was a nice bonus as well. My main complaint was the sliding bathroom door with no lock. It would often go off of its track or was hard to move, and it did not offer proper privacy. There were already some problems with the blinds in both rooms we stayed in - the tray that the blinds sat it does not stay on the wall. I am sure the hotel is aware of the problem as one room had adhesive strips added to try to remedy the problem. There is also poor soundproofing overall. We could hear people walking above us both nights (stayed on 2nd and 3rd floors) and talking loudly in the room next door one of the nights. Each room has its own wall thermostat for temperature control. There was a lot of counter space, a full size fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, silverware, and dishes. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the added safety of needing a key card to get into the pool, fitness room, and elevators. The hotel is in an area that is very congested with shopping and restaurants all around, but it was also very convenient right off of the interstate. If we are in the area in the future, we will definitely stay again.

Room tip: Ask for a top floor room so you don't hear people walking above you.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
barnabas_13, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Kristen T,

Thank you for the thorough response. It is always good to hear from our guests to see how we are doing and being able to share with my team to let them know how they are doing and areas win which we can improve.

I am sorry for the issues you experienced with the blind out curtains and the information on the barn doors. We will be sure to follow up on both to see how we can better our hotel and future Home2's which you will be able to find nationwide over the next several years.

Again thank you for your feedback as we continue to improve and keep moving forward! If there should be anything that I can assist you with do not hesitate to contact me personally via phone or email.

Please do stay with again soon as it would be a pleasure as always to host you!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

General Manager of the Home2 Suites Southaven, MS

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We could not have been happier at our choice to stay here. Initially, we just chose the hotel because it was pet-friendly and convenient for our route, but the hotel was clean, modern and the staff was incredibly friendly. Breakfast in the morning had a great selection, as well. We'll definitely be back!

Dear Aepayton,

Thank you for the review you gave us. I am extremely happy to find we were a pleasant surprise and our pet friendly and guest friendly pricing were exactly what you needed. Also thank you for the feedback in regards to our breakfast and i am glad to hear you enjoyed it.

We look forward to being able to host you in the future and please contact us any time you are in the area!

Have a great 2014!