“Lunch”

Naru Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 157 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews , we decided to try it out. It is small, and kinda dark. Doesn’t look like it would be very good, however it was. We had three sushi rolls and a hibachi chicken . Everything was very good. Definitely would go again.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I love this place. I don’t always get welcomed as kindly as I did here. The food was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I had spicy tuna roll and a spicy salmon roll. Very fresh and delicious. Fast service and very friendly. I really enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Traveling through Memphis and decided to try Naru as it was close to our hotel. Glad we did! The food was very good and reasonably priced so we tried a little of everything! Calamari was large rings in a spicy sauce that was very good and not overly fried. Coconut shrimp was tasty but nothing you can’t get anywhere else. Salads were fresh and the ginger dressing crisp to the taste. Ordered two specialty rolls which were outstanding. And dessert of sliced pineapple is free! Not a large portion meal but well prepared and very tasty. Would stop again !

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife mentioned that she drove by outside the restaurant and it smelled wonderful. We decided to give it a try for lunch with the family and were not disappointed.
The potions were generous and the the price was not out of sight.
A number in our party had the sushi and it looked delicious.
I had the combination fried rice and I loved it. The only issue was that there was so much I had to take some home!
For travelers staying at the nearby hotels, this is a nice departure from the norm of eating in the road. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.