US$89
Hotels.com
US$83
US$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$125
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$60
Hotels.com
US$72
US$65
Hotel Chester(Starkville)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewsruby tuesdaysfront deskroom was cleanturkey sausagepancake machinecinnamon rollsabove averagelate checkoutin townvery nice hotelstayed one nightexcellent locationbreakfast was deliciousthe staff was friendly and helpfulfirst floorwould stay here againwalking distance
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The only reason that I did not give this Inn an excellent rating was due to the fact that the signage along the roadway was not completely lite up and made for difficulty in finding the turn in. Front desk help was great, very accommodating. Room access was clean and comfortable. A quiet and relaxing stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2017

This property is not new, but fairly we well maintained. The furniture showed some wear, but wasn't worn out by any means. It was a little hard to find (located behind Ruby Tuesdays). Clean, and reasonably priced. I would recommend better pillows at all IHG properties, so that is not unique to this hotel. Not new, but no surprises and a very good option when in the Starkvillle, MS area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

It’s your standard HIEX. Except the juice was watered down at breakfast, turkey sausage, yuck, my king mattress was a bit too comfy and pretty worn out. Had to have the desk people come and reconfigure the TV. Booked a 2 queen room,,,the upgraded me,,,yay,,,except I needed two beds, Pretty average which isn’t the case usually. One more shot.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Will O
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Hi Will O!

It was our pleasure to host your stay, and thanks for posting a review! While your stay was satisfactory on most part, we regret to learn that our breakfast buffet and room comfort were underwhelming for you. This is certainly not what we want our guests to remember us. The issues you raised will be addressed immediately with our Maintenance and Dining departments.

Again, thanks for the feedback, and we hope to have the opportunity to restore your complete confidence in your future travels in the area!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel! The front desk staff was awesome! They were kind and very helpful. The room was clean and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious but the ladies that were working there were not very cordial.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for one night. Upon arrival, I was greeted by kind staff and wonderful air conditioning. The hotel is in a prime location, about 5 minutes from Mississippi State and close to many local restaurants. When I arrived in my room, I was surprised to notice that the air was on when I went inside which was a pleasant surprise. The beds were very comfortable. Unlike many other hotels, the room felt very empty. The closet and tv were small. The water pressure in the bathroom was odd. I am 6ft 3 which is kind of tall, but the shower head was about at my neck so I had to bend down to shower which was inconvenient. The hotel also had a lack of shampoo and conditioner. The wifi was above average for a hotel of this price. The breakfast was significantly better than other free ones. The cinnamon rolls were tasty and so was the coffee. Unlike most holiday inns, this hotel did not serve pancakes which was a disappointment Getting a late checkout was quick and easy. This hotel was Good, but as most hotels, it has its flaws.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family