All reviews stayed here front desk highly recommend this location great hotel in town mississippi state breakfast room football stadium directly across the street msu campus biscuits three nights above average comfortable bed stay there again conference center rooms were very clean
Reviewed July 3, 2016

A number of competitors have built new upscale hotels close to MSU in recent years, but this hotel remains the closest and most convenient for activities on campus. The facilities are well maintained and this is one of the nicest Comfort properties I've visited. It has a small outdoor swimming pool, which I have never used, and they serve a very nice breakfast in the first floor dining area. The newly refurbished Mill Conference Center is just across the road, about a block away.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Kayla G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Hi there, Jeffrey D!

Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences while staying at Comfort Suites Starkville. I truly appreciate your kind words, and I cannot wait to share your comments with the rest of the team. I am sure they will join me in thanking you for your loyalty and sincere feedback.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Very close to MSU and downtown restaurants. Check in was smooth and friendly at the desk. We were assigned a first floor room not far from the lobby, but far enough away to be quiet. All doors are interior so it feels safe. Room was large and clean (we had a suite). Room included coffeemaker, fridge, and microwave. I even used the iron and board. Breakfast was good with normal fare, some hot and cold offerings.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Kayla G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2016

Hi there, James B!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We love to hear back from our guests, and your positive words will serve as encouragement as we continuously strive to go above and beyond for our guests. I cannot wait to share your review with the rest of the team! Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stay at many Choice Hotels all of the time and we have left some things on accident. All of those hotels but this one would hold the item(s) or mail it back to us. This one in particular I left an expensive necklace and a shirt. Once I realized I had left the items, I called and the front desk lady put me on hold to speak with the Executive Housekeeper whom claimed nothing was left in our room over our stay. I described my items to a tee and even told her where I left them. It's very disappointing to know that they were never turned into Loss Prevention. Sad to say that we will not stay with a Choice Hotel for this very reason even though it may not even be their fault. It was the perfect location and staff was very friendly but cannot stand somebody to lie and keep what was mine.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Kayla G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Starkville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2016

Hi there, k_town_flag.

I am sorry to hear that you may have left behind items during your recent stay and we were unable to locate them after your departure. I would like to investigate further and see if perhaps I can assist you. I am glad to hear that you found our location to be excellent and that our team was friendly; please allow me the opportunity to assist you to show that we are also an honest and helpful team. Please contact me by calling the hotel direct at 662.324.9595 or by emailing me at kgraviet@peachtreehotelgroup.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Everything was great! Rooms were spacious - everything looked new!. Staff was so helpful and gracious. We were apt/house shopping- the business computers and printer worked great. The WIFI was lightening fast. Location was perfect-literally across the street from the MSU entrance to MSU stadium. Close to Cotten district. Breakfast was fine- same breakfast at all Comfort Suites.

The only thing missing- our Comfort Suites in Dallas & Boston serve hot cookies from 4-6pm.

Definitely will return.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a job interview. The rooms were very large, perfect for working. Great internet connection, and the breakfast was substantial. The hotel is Near Mississippi State and not far from the Columbus, MS airport (about 20min). The staff is friendly and the hotel is quiet, do it's perfect for business travel. I have no doubt it is a bit rowdier on football Saturdays.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business